Forum

Todd Brown has take...

Notifications
Clear all

Todd Brown has taken Lobo Reign.

Leviblu
(@leviblu)
Pup

New coach has shown he is the man to take over and with Birmingham's blessing time to change forum name.  

Topic starter Posted : October 21, 2021 2:01 pm
hunterig
(@hunterig)
Lobo

I think  whoever works baseball in the athletic department would disagree. There are at this time, according to GoLobos, only coaches on the baseball team. It is October and apparently baseball does not have any players. Good news from the softball team. The Lady Lobos have a full roster!

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 21, 2021 8:48 pm
Grit liked
Leviblu
(@leviblu)
Pup

@hunterig  Albuquerque Journal with Brown interview says otherwise. Credits returning players buying in as well as incoming recruits. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 25, 2021 7:58 am
hunterig
(@hunterig)
Lobo

@leviblu Saw that, heard that on radio interview with Brown. I know there is a roster. The reference was directed at the SID office, which provides the information for GoLobos.com, for being behind the 8-ball. Most college baseball programs have their rosters posted. I have yet, in the 30 or so I have looked at, to find one that does not.  San Diego State, although it is early, even has most of their schedule posted.

Lobos host the Aztecs April 14, 15 and 16.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 25, 2021 2:41 pm
Grit liked
Leviblu
(@leviblu)
Pup

@hunterig  Clarify your point. Brown is going off of last year's Roster. Are you making a technicality point? 

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by Leviblu
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 30, 2021 2:51 pm
Share: