next year...

Notifications
Clear all

next year...

zoom
 zoom
(@zoom)
Pack Leader

lobos face losing considerable talent after this season...McGruder, the Duffs, De La Cerda and Anderson...talk about tough shoes to fill...quickness, speed and shooting...

Topic starter Posted : November 17, 2021 6:50 am
Lobodawg92
(@lobodawg92)
Pack Leader

I thought I heard something about Shai and the Duffs being able to play next year as well due to the covid exception..... could be wrong

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 17, 2021 8:45 am
loboray and zoom liked
Lobo2x53
(@lobo2x53)
Member Admin

Dawg, you are correct.  The three of them can play another year if they choose to.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 17, 2021 9:17 am
loboray, txlobo95, Lobodawg92 and 3 people liked
Lobodawg92
(@lobodawg92)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @lobo2x53

Dawg, you are correct.  The three of them can play another year if they choose to.

Likely you I heard it from. They stay, it could be a quite competitive team!

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 17, 2021 12:13 pm
Lobo2x53
(@lobo2x53)
Member Admin
Posted by: @lobodawg92

Likely you I heard it from. They stay, it could be a quite competitive team!

The turnover is always a big unknown, but the talent is there.  If everyone were to come back, and the FR/SO develop at a normal pace, this group could be very very good next year.  But it's a work in progress to get the machine parts put together in a smooth running engine for now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 17, 2021 1:04 pm
txlobo95
(@txlobo95)
Alpha Lobo Lobo level

If everyone were to come back, and the FR/SO develop at a normal pace, this group could be very very good next year.  But it's a work in progress to get the machine parts put together in a smooth running engine for now.

Trying to replace Antonia with an "experienced" big won't be an easy task.  IMO, we need to find a quality center type post transfer in the spring.  The hope would be all 3 Sr's return for the bonus year, which keeps Shai at the 4.

The hope would be that both Neveah and Paula improve dramatically from this year to next year.  I hope both can get quality minutes this year as well to give us a deeper rotation.

Adding this year's signing class to the mix will improve us quite a bit IMO.  I really like this class, maybe as good as any class we have had. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 17, 2021 3:48 pm
hippyboi, loboray, Lobo2x53 and 1 people liked
hippyboi
(@hippyboi)
Lobo

@txlobo95 

I agree on class quality and so exciting to see locals, but I still question the mix as we could use some size

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 18, 2021 10:43 am
Share: