Forum

One Shining Moment

One Shining Moment  

RSS
String Music
(@string-music)
Lobo

...and only one, unfortunately. (Ahlise making a 3 against Nevada in the tournament.)

If you're the jealous type, you might not want to watch this. Lots of footage of Fresno State and Boise State. But it can be a motivating video to do better next year.

https://themw.com/watch/?id=6147441136001

Posted : May 20, 2020 10:11 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader Lobo level

Guess I blinked and missed it.  🤷🏻‍♂️😳

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” - Herm Albright

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 21, 2020 9:10 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader Lobo level

Ok - watched again, it’s around 1:20 in.  No Lobos crowds, even in intro.  😕

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” - Herm Albright

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 21, 2020 9:16 pm
Lobo2x53
(@lobo2x53)
Member Admin

RS, Serious question:  when have you ever seen the MWC publicize the crowds at Lobo women's games?  Or WYO's?

At some point it should become clear:  they not only do not care that a few conference schools care about WBB, they actually think UNM's crowds are anti-competitive.  When not wearing any obvious Lobo gear (and occasionally even when I have been), other team coaches & Conf officials have bluntly said it for years.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 22, 2020 6:10 pm
String Music
(@string-music)
Lobo

UNM was 2-7 in the Pit this year in conference play, not exactly an advantage. Other teams look forward to playing here and referees bend over backward to be "fair".

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 22, 2020 10:27 pm
loboray and Lobo2x53 liked
Lobo2x53
(@lobo2x53)
Member Admin

I agree, but  from numerous conversations it does not appear others in the MWC see it that way.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 23, 2020 7:40 am

Please Login or Register