Forum

[Sticky] Stay Home  

Page 5 / 7
  RSS
Lobo_for_life
(@lobo_for_life)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @farside-lobo

Testing in hard hit areas has now been limited to those who have serious complications.  Testing for the general public is out because of limited resources --gowns, masks, etc.  If you've got a cough, fever, hard time breathing, they are assuming you have the virus and asking to self isolate for two weeks unless the symptoms become grave.  Looks like we missed the window for testing to be effective in many areas.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/03/21/coronavirus-testing-strategyshift/

For the reasons you indicate it would have been impossible to test as widely as desired.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 22, 2020 7:04 am
bmccrack
(@bmccrack)
Lobo
Posted by: @uws

Shifting gears a bit...

Heard on a radio show the other night that some are suggesting that those with salaries over $100k should not get any money sent to them as part of the stimulus package. The radio show host even said that if they make that much, they should have savings anyway. I tried to call in, but never got through.

Here's my opinion on this in case anyone cares. If you look at this situation from an ethics or civics perspective, you are missing the mark. In my opinion, the U.S. government owes each and every one of us far more than the dollars I have heard being discussed ($1,200 check for each adult and an additional $500 for each child). 

Here's why.

From a legal perspective, one can argue (i.e., make a legal claim) that our government has been negligent by allowing the virus to enter the U.S. and infect large numbers of Americans. When our government fails to protect us, that could form the basis of a lawsuit against the U.S. government for money damages. Therefore, the U.S. government could and should be on the hook for a lot more that just $1,200 for each adult. 

It would not be too difficult to show that the U.S. has negligently subjected its citizens to possible physical injury from the virus as well as financial injury by requiring people to stay home.  That, my friends, is a lawsuit that the government could pay heavy for.

China first learned of the virus way back in December 1, 2019. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10873496/coronavirus-vaccine-china-wuhan-race-find-patient-zero-killer-bug/

U.S. intelligence should have been aware of the problem sometime in December 2019.  In 2019, the Trump administration simulated a series of pandemic outbreaks from China (because the possibility of an outbreak from China was well known during the Obama Administration) and found the U.S. government response was "underfunded, underprepared, and uncoordinated;" with the “not to be disclosed" draft report detailing repeated cases of "confusion" during the exercises. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/19/us/politics/trump-coronavirus-outbreak.html

A public notice on the outbreak was released by Wuhan Municipal Health Commission on 31 December, and the World Health Organization (WHO) was informed on the same day. https://www.who.int/westernpacific/emergencies/covid-19

The United States’ Center for Disease Control (CDC) began advising doctors on January 8, 2020 to be on guard for patients with respiratory illnesses and a history of travel to Wuhan, China. https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/p0121-novel-coronavirus-travel-case.html

Then on January 17, CDC began implementing health screening at international airports in San Francisco, New York, and Los Angeles. https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/p0121-novel-coronavirus-travel-case.html

As the virus reached into the United States in late January, the Centers for Disease Control opted to develop its own test rather than rely on private laboratories or the World Health Organization. However,  the C.D.C.’s test kits turned out to be flawed, leaving the United States far behind other parts of the world — both technically and politically. Precious time in the early stages could have been used to contain the virus through testing, but the faulty tests eliminated that possibility. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/20/world/europe/coronavirus-testing-world-countries-cities-states.html

All throughout this early stage of the pandemic, U.S. government officials played down the seriousness of the virus. This is well documented. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-intelligence-reports-from-january-and-february-warned-about-a-likely-pandemic/ar-BB11udi8?ocid=spartanntp

On March 19, 2020, more than two months after airport screening had begun, California governor Gavin Newsom ordered a lockdown for all CA residents.

Conclusion: Because the U.S. government was aware of the virus in December (or should have been) and certainly knew of it by December 31, 2019 but did not begin airport screening until January 17 and gave conflicting advice throughout this period, the U.S. government was negligent in not protecting its citizens from infection. 

The U.S. allowed the virus to enter the U.S. by not imposing greater screening requirements immediately after it was aware of the problem and by not imposing travel restrictions early on. 

Then, by requiring Americans to stay at home to help fight a problem that the government negligently created, many millions of Americans suffered financial injury. In fact, jobless claims rose by 70,000 this week, and could hit 2 million by next week. 

In any lawsuit, the amount of damages would be calculated by the loss in earnings during the lockdown period. 

Therefore, those with salaries in excess of $100,000 per year will have the largest claims for compensation. 

In actuality, our government is getting off easy by agreeing to send out small sums of money. 

Oh, and the U.S. should go after China as a co-defendant, and China should be required to pay for any negligence on its part as well as intentionally hiding the problem from the rest of the world. 

My intent with this post is not to engage in a political discussion, but to present one opinion regarding how Americans should be compensated during this trying period.

This article shows that some in Congress feel that unemployment benefits should be given during the ENTIRE period of the lockdown. That position closely mirrors the argument in my post above.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-balk-at-dollar1200-rebate-checks-in-stimulus-plan/ar-BB11tNFI?ocid=spartanntp   

Sue the government? Where do you think government funding comes from? All that would do is pile more onto the national debt for current and future generations. It's that, or raise taxes. Either way, you're suggesting suing ourselves.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 22, 2020 7:34 am
Lobo_for_life
(@lobo_for_life)
Pack Leader

After we are functioning again, whenever that is, there will be lots of "new-normal's" regarding sanitation. This virus, like others, will not be gone any time soon. 

We'll just have to deal with the inconvenience. That's OK.

Hopefully we'll see a vaccine in a year's time.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Lobo_for_life
ReplyQuote
Posted : March 22, 2020 7:36 am
UWS
 UWS
(@uws)
Lobo Lobo level
Posted by: @lobo_for_life
Posted by: @farside-lobo

Testing in hard hit areas has now been limited to those who have serious complications.  Testing for the general public is out because of limited resources --gowns, masks, etc.  If you've got a cough, fever, hard time breathing, they are assuming you have the virus and asking to self isolate for two weeks unless the symptoms become grave.  Looks like we missed the window for testing to be effective in many areas.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/03/21/coronavirus-testing-strategyshift/

For the reasons you indicate it would have been impossible to test as widely as desired.

Not true. See South Korea. Australia, and others. Our CDC let us down. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 22, 2020 11:19 am
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader

At 2:23 pm, Mar 22, 32,087 cases and just reached 400 deaths. 1.24% mortality rate on reported cases.

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” - Herm Albright

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 22, 2020 2:25 pm
UWS
 UWS
(@uws)
Lobo Lobo level
Posted by: @bmccrack

Shifting gears a bit...

Heard on a radio show the other night that some are suggesting that those with salaries over $100k should not get any money sent to them as part of the stimulus package. The radio show host even said that if they make that much, they should have savings anyway. I tried to call in, but never got through.

Here's my opinion on this in case anyone cares. If you look at this situation from an ethics or civics perspective, you are missing the mark. In my opinion, the U.S. government owes each and every one of us far more than the dollars I have heard being discussed ($1,200 check for each adult and an additional $500 for each child). 

Here's why.

From a legal perspective, one can argue (i.e., make a legal claim) that our government has been negligent by allowing the virus to enter the U.S. and infect large numbers of Americans. When our government fails to protect us, that could form the basis of a lawsuit against the U.S. government for money damages. Therefore, the U.S. government could and should be on the hook for a lot more that just $1,200 for each adult. 

It would not be too difficult to show that the U.S. has negligently subjected its citizens to possible physical injury from the virus as well as financial injury by requiring people to stay home.  That, my friends, is a lawsuit that the government could pay heavy for.

China first learned of the virus way back in December 1, 2019. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10873496/coronavirus-vaccine-china-wuhan-race-find-patient-zero-killer-bug/

……...

Sue the government? Where do you think government funding comes from? All that would do is pile more onto the national debt for current and future generations. It's that, or raise taxes. Either way, you're suggesting suing ourselves.

I'm not actually recommending that we sue the federal government, but if we frame the issue in terms of a legal argument, it makes it clear that we are entitled to some compensation under the U.S. Constitution, and when you can accomplish that, it makes it much more likely that Congress will listen and provide as much funding as is reasonably possible to help people in these trying times.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 22, 2020 3:47 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader
Country.                       Deaths.            Deaths /
1M pop.           
New Deaths.       Confirmed.          
Cases
Confirmed Case.            
Fatality Rate
Italy 5,476 90.6 +651 59,138 9.26%
China 3,261 2.3 - 81,054 4.02%
Spain 1,756 37.6 +375 28,603 6.14%
Iran 1,685 20.6 +129 21,638 7.79%
France 674 10.1 +112 16,018 4.21%
United States 416 1.3 +114 32,783 1.27%
United Kingdom 281 4.2 +48 5,683 4.94%
Netherlands 179 10.4 +43 4,204 4.26%
South Korea 104 2.0 +2 8,897 1.17%
Switzerland 98 11.5 +18 7,474 1.31%
This post was modified 2 weeks ago by RedSox87122

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” - Herm Albright

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 22, 2020 7:02 pm
MaxLobo
(@maxlobo)
Posted by: @bmccrack

Shifting gears a bit...

Here's why.

……...

I'm not actually recommending that we sue the federal government, but if we frame the issue in terms of a legal argument, it makes it clear that we are entitled to some compensation under the U.S. Constitution, and when you can accomplish that, it makes it much more likely that Congress will listen and provide as much funding as is reasonably possible to help people in these trying times.  

I must be missing the point.  Then are we 'entitled' to this compensation for EVERY virus/infection each and EVERY year? Flu? Heck, heart disease...not a communicable disease but look how complicit the government is?  Sorry, but this sounds absurd.   Our Gov't is us....we the people....its not some third party omniscient and omnipotent 'entity' that we rely on to protect us from every form of harm.   And, as pointed out....as we also fund our government....so should we all write checks to ourselves and skip the middle man on this 'claim'?   Can we go back to the 1918 flu pandemic and also get reparations?...how about the slew of lower frequency illnesses that have swept through in the last 5 decades?  Polio?  I'm clearly missing the point, I guess. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 23, 2020 9:51 am
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @redsox87122
Country.                       Deaths.            Deaths /
1M pop.           
New Deaths.       Confirmed.          
Cases
Confirmed Case.            
Fatality Rate
Italy 5,476 90.6 +651 59,138 9.26%
China 3,261 2.3 - 81,054 4.02%
Spain 1,756 37.6 +375 28,603 6.14%
Iran 1,685 20.6 +129 21,638 7.79%
France 674 10.1 +112 16,018 4.21%
United States 416 1.3 +114 32,783 1.27%
United Kingdom 281 4.2 +48 5,683 4.94%
Netherlands 179 10.4 +43 4,204 4.26%
South Korea 104 2.0 +2 8,897 1.17%
Switzerland 98 11.5 +18 7,474 1.31%

Country                      

Deaths.        Deaths /
1M pop.           
New Deaths.         Confirmed.          
Cases
Confirmed Case.           
Fatality Rate
Italy 5,476 90.6 - 59,138 9.26%
China 3,270 2.3 +9 81,093 4.03%
Spain 2,206 47.2 +434 33,089 6.67%
Iran 1,812 22.2 +127 23,049 7.86%
France 674 10.1 - 16,689 4.04%
United States 459 1.4 +40 35,179 1.30%
United Kingdom 289 4.3 +8 5,683 5.09%
Netherlands 213 12.4 +34 4,749 4.49%
Switzerland 118 13.9 +20 8,547 1.38%
Germany 115 1.4 +21 27,289 0.42%

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 23, 2020 9:55 am
MaxLobo
(@maxlobo)

@redsox87122

per the current WHO numbers, S. Korea at 111 deaths out of 8961 cases, for a 0.012 (1.2 %) fatality rate.  I expect Germany to rise a bit more. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 23, 2020 10:19 am
Lobo_for_life
(@lobo_for_life)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @maxlobo

I must be missing the point.  Then are we 'entitled' to this compensation for EVERY virus/infection each and EVERY year? Flu? Heck, heart disease...not a communicable disease but look how complicit the government is?  Sorry, but this sounds absurd.   Our Gov't is us....we the people....its not some third party omniscient and omnipotent 'entity' that we rely on to protect us from every form of harm.   And, as pointed out....as we also fund our government....so should we all write checks to ourselves and skip the middle man on this 'claim'?   Can we go back to the 1918 flu pandemic and also get reparations?...how about the slew of lower frequency illnesses that have swept through in the last 5 decades?  Polio?  I'm clearly missing the point, I guess. 

Agree. It's a slope more slippery than most.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 23, 2020 11:32 am
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader
Country.                       Deaths.          Deaths /.          
1M pop
Cases
Confirmed Case.        
Fatality Rate
United States 483 1.5 +64 40,841 1.18%
United Kingdom 335 5.0 +54 5,837 5.74%
Germany 116 1.4 +22 28,784 0.40%

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 23, 2020 11:42 am
AbqLobo
(@abqlobo)
Lobo

Stay at home order coming down today at 3PM for NM.

Don't let who you are, keep you from becoming who you want to be!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 23, 2020 1:17 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader

US deaths just jumped to 573, another 90, in past few hours.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 23, 2020 1:28 pm
NMFANINOKC
(@nmfaninokc)

Tick Tock.... I don't know why the government is waiting back? Just lock down each state for 14 days and move forward.. They have to get a handle on this.. On a side note, I keep hearing about not touching gas pump handles because of people traveling? Ok, I agree however, what about money? What about all these people flying from city to city? We could go on and on.. Are we just spinning our wheels? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 23, 2020 2:14 pm
hippyboi liked
boingee
(@boingee)
Lobo

"Days after news of a potential COVID-19 treatment involving an anti-malarial drug called chloroquine began circulating, Banner Health, a healthcare company that operates hospitals and clinics around the US, has warned the public against DIY health treatments. According to the organization, one person has died and another is in critical condition after consuming the substance. Many people scrambled to start buying the substance, which has primarily been made available on the market in the form of a fish tank cleaning additive called chloroquine phosphate. Needless to say, this substance is not sold for human consumption, but that hasn’t stopped listing from appearing on eBay and other online sites."

Yikes!

-Sent from my Nintendo Game & Watch

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 23, 2020 2:56 pm
Scott liked
MaxLobo
(@maxlobo)
Posted by: @nmfaninokc

Tick Tock.... I don't know why the government is waiting back? Just lock down each state for 14 days and move forward.. They have to get a handle on this.. On a side note, I keep hearing about not touching gas pump handles because of people traveling? Ok, I agree however, what about money? What about all these people flying from city to city? We could go on and on.. Are we just spinning our wheels? 

Its not all or nothing.   Fill your tank....then wash your hands.   Get the change from your Aggie pizza delivery guy....then wash your hands. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 23, 2020 3:46 pm
JulieG and Peacesells liked
GoLobos
(@golobos)

Liberty University has decided to reopen their doors. Over 3% worldwide who get this virus die. Stay home and help stop the spread of it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 24, 2020 9:16 am
Doublealum
(@doublealum)
Pack Leader Customer, Registered, Lobo level

I saw someone made the analogy to the highway system , saying "we know "x" amount of people will die from traffic accidents but we don't close the highways" - imo, wrong and bad analogy - yes, we know so many will die from traffic accidents and we don't stop driving just like we know so many will die from the normal flu each year but we don't stop living BUT this virus is a major storm that kills & will close businesses even if we don't.  The more correct analogy is that this a major, once in a century ice storm and we do close the "highways" until the road is cleared and the storm subsides.

Unlike the normal flu, we don't have any vaccines yet, no internal resistance and no known treatments that assure survival and it will recycle until there is a vaccine unless we "close the highways" for the correct amount of time as per the scientists, not business folks or politicians, imo.    

I suggest we be patient (not easy in our McDonald's world of instant gratification) so we don't become patients. 

This post was modified 1 week ago by Doublealum
ReplyQuote
Posted : March 24, 2020 9:57 am
loborick, AbqLobo, RedSox87122 and 3 people liked
NMFANINOKC
(@nmfaninokc)

Yea, the highway system is not the best comparison.. Not even close..

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 24, 2020 12:12 pm
Peacesells
(@peacesells)
Terminator Admin
Posted by: @golobos

Liberty University has decided to reopen their doors. Over 3% worldwide who get this virus die. Stay home and help stop the spread of it.

Still only doing online classes.  They let their students back in their dorms.

My position as a moderator adds no validity to my opinions. I am a fan just like you and as such when I express a view it represents me and me alone and carries no more weight than any other fan other than the fact that I am always right. :biggrin: (Like everyone else.)

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 24, 2020 8:46 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @redsox87122. March 23 @ 11:42 am
Country.                       Deaths.          Deaths /.          
1M pop
Cases
Confirmed Case.        
Fatality Rate
United States 483 1.5 +64 40,841 1.18%
United Kingdom 335 5.0 +54 5,837 5.74%
Germany 116 1.4 +22 28,784 0.40%
Country.                         Deaths.         Deaths /
1M pop.          
New Deaths.    Confirmed.            
Cases
Confirmed Case.           
Fatality Rate
Italy 7,503 124.2 +683 74,386 10.09%
Spain 3,434 73.5 +443 47,610 7.21%
China 3,281 2.4 +4 81,218 4.04%
Iran 2,077 25.4 +143 27,017 7.69%
France 1,100 16.4 - 22,304 4.93%
United States 838 2.6 +58 61,062 1.37%
United Kingdom 433 6.5 +11 8,227 5.26%
Netherlands 356 20.7 +80 6,412 5.55%
Germany 186 2.2 +27 35,740 0.52%
Belgium 178 15.6 +56 4,937 3.61%

US gaining approx 10,000 new cases and 200 deaths per day now. We need to get this curve going the other direction.

This post was modified 1 week ago 3 times by RedSox87122

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 25, 2020 12:07 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader

DP

This post was modified 1 week ago 5 times by RedSox87122

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 26, 2020 12:06 am
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader

March 23 @ 11:42 am

Country                      

Deaths.        Deaths /
1M pop.           
Cases
Confirmed Case.           
Fatality Rate

March 25 @ 12:07 pm

1M pop.          
Cases
Confirmed Case.           
Fatality Rate

March 26 @ 12:04 pm

Country.                         Deaths.          Deaths /
1M pop.          
New Deaths.      Confirmed.           
Cases
Confirmed Case.          
Fatality Rate
Italy 8,215 124.2 - 80,539 10.20%
Spain 4,145 88.7 +498 56,197 7.38%
China 3,287 2.4 +6 81,285 4.04%
Iran 2,234 27.3 +157 29,406 7.60%
France 1,331 19.9 - 25,233 5.27%
United States 1,100 3.4 +73 75,665 1.45%
United Kingdom 477 7.2 +12 9,849 4.84%
Netherlands 434 25.2 +78 7,431 5.84%
Germany 239 2.9 +33 43,646 0.55%
Belgium 220 19.3 +42 6,235 3.53%

Approx 14,500 new cases and 260 more fatalities in past 24 hours. 

This post was modified 1 week ago 5 times by RedSox87122

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 26, 2020 12:05 pm
JulieG and Doublealum liked
Hador
(@hador)
Lobo

For what it's worth: The low mortality rate here in Germany probably has 3 reasons

1) For the past 4 weeks Germany has been testing as much as possible...we can apparently do ~200.000 tests per week now depending a bit on which source you trust.

2) Until last weekend the majority of people tested were relatively young...e.g. tourists coming back from skiing vacation in Italy

3) As far as I know we do not do post-mortem testing - Italy does or did which may have lead to higher numbers compared to Germany

The consensus seems to be that because of this we have a more representative view of how the virus spreads in the general public while Italy, Spain and others mostly test only people who were ill to begin with which inevitably leads to higher mortality.

However since the beginning of this week most regions will only test you if you are part of a risk group AND show mid-level symptoms because resources are stretched thin. Because of this I expect mortaility figures to rise and possible new infections as well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 26, 2020 6:13 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader

Thanks Hador for the info. You take care and stay healthy.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 26, 2020 6:18 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader

US now with most worldwide reported cases at 83,836. Deaths rise to 1,209, a 1.44 mortality rate.  Up 8,000 cases and 109 deaths in past 6 hours. Half of all cases are in state of New York.

This post was modified 1 week ago 2 times by RedSox87122

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 26, 2020 6:23 pm
Hador
(@hador)
Lobo

Thanks Hador for the info. You take care and stay healthy.  

Thanks, you as well! Am not really concerned for my health...me and the wife are still quite young and our kids take it in stride anyway. Also live in a quite rural area so social distancing is quite easy. More concerned for my parents who are 65+ and live in larger cities...but let's just hope for the best I guess.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 26, 2020 6:23 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader

March 23 @ 11:42 am

Country                      

Deaths.        Deaths /
1M pop.           
Cases
Confirmed Case.           
Fatality Rate

March 25 @ 12:07 pm

1M pop.          
Cases
Confirmed Case.           
Fatality Rate

March 26 @ 12:04 pm

Country.                         Deaths.          Deaths /
1M pop.          
New Deaths.      Confirmed.           
Cases
Confirmed Case.          
Fatality Rate
Italy 8,215 124.2 - 80,539 10.20%
Spain 4,145 88.7 +498 56,197 7.38%
China 3,287 2.4 +6 81,285 4.04%
Iran 2,234 27.3 +157 29,406 7.60%
France 1,331 19.9 - 25,233 5.27%
United States 1,100 3.4 +73 75,665 1.45%
United Kingdom 477 7.2 +12 9,849 4.84%
Netherlands 434 25.2 +78 7,431 5.84%
Germany 239 2.9 +33 43,646 0.55%
Belgium 220 19.3 +42 6,235 3.53%

Approx 14,500 new cases and 260 more fatalities in past 24 hours. 

March 27 @ 12:04 pm

Country.                        Deaths.         Deaths /
1M pop.             
New Deaths            Confirmed.          
Cases
Confirmed Case.        
Fatality Rate
Italy 9,134 151.1 +919 86,498 10.56%
Spain 4,934 105.6 +569 64,059 7.70%
China 3,292 2.4 +5 81,340 4.05%
Iran 2,378 29.1 +144 32,332 7.35%
France 1,696 25.3 - 29,155 5.82%
United States 1,384 4.2 +89 93,329 1.48%
United Kingdom 759 11.4 +181 14,543 5.22%
Netherlands 546 31.7 +112 8,603 6.35%
Germany 304 3.7 +37 49,344 0.62%
Belgium 289 25.3 +69 7,284 3.97%

US with 17,700 new cases and 284 more fatalities in past 24 hours. Morality rate crept up from 1.45% to 1.48%. Only Country on list with a lower mortality rate was Iran.  😞.  Total Confirmed Worldwide 576,859, 26,455 deaths.

This post was modified 7 days ago 5 times by RedSox87122

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 27, 2020 12:04 pm
JulieG and Doublealum liked
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader
Country.                        Deaths.           Deaths /
1M pop.            
Cases
Confirmed Case.        
Fatality Rate
Italy 9,134 151.1 +919 86,498 10.56%
Spain 4,934 105.6 +569 64,059 7.70%
China 3,292 2.4 +5 81,340 4.05%
Iran 2,378 29.1 +144 32,332 7.35%
France 1,995 29.8 +299 32,964 6.05%
United States 1,536 4.7 +241 100,037 1.54%
United Kingdom 759 11.4 +181 14,543 5.22%
Netherlands 546 31.7 +112 8,603 6.35%
Germany 338 4.1 +71 50,178 0.67%
Belgium 289 25.3 +69 7,284 3.97%

US just topped 100,000 cases and 1,500 deaths. Nearly 7,000 more cases, and 152 deaths, in past 2.5 hours.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 27, 2020 2:38 pm
Page 5 / 7

Please Login or Register