RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @riches6
Posted by: @redsox87122

Emerging news....Riches6 has entered the transfer portal.  6'4" and 57 years old.  Looking for a team.

How are the knees?

Not too good!

Then, that’s a problem. I didn’t see any mention of your faulty knees on the Transfer Portal. Deceptive advertisement.  😀

The scouting report on me is old, slow, inability to jump, bad knees, little offense, little defense but he     
is still 18 in his mind.  I am sure someone is going to take a chance on me!  🙂

18? Really? Last we talked your mind had you believing you were a Sweet Sixteen. 🤔😉

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 6 times by RedSox87122

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” - Herm Albright

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 17, 2020 1:18 pm
pablo
(@pablo)
Lobo

@riches6

Looks like the tall guard we are seeking!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 17, 2020 1:34 pm
Riches6 liked
MRLobo
(@mrlobo)
Master of the Universe Admin

USU will be pretty mediocre next season.  Merrill really carried them and he is gone, we saw them struggle without porter and he is gone.  I think Queta has to be looking at getting paid.  He probably stayed one year too long already and had a close call with a career ending injury already.  Can't see him risking another year at USU.  Brito graduates as well.  That leaves them with Bean, Miller and Anderson as the major returning contributors.  Bairstow played some mins and will probably improve but unless they pull a Sam Merrill out of their hats they will be taking a significant step backwards.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 17, 2020 1:35 pm
JulieG liked
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @pablo

@riches6

Looks like the tall guard we are seeking!

Why is that? Are you thinking he could replace our departing guard because he has similar height, he is older player, also slower, has questionable knees, and plays little defense? 🤔  I’d like to see that step back before any offer is made. 

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” - Herm Albright

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 17, 2020 1:50 pm
pablo and Riches6 liked
Riches6
(@riches6)
Lobo

Emerging news....Riches6 has entered the transfer portal.  6'4" and 57 years old.  Looking for a team.

How are the knees?

Not too good!

Then, that’s a problem. I didn’t see any mention of your faulty knees on the Transfer Portal. Deceptive advertisement.  😀

The scouting report on me is old, slow, inability to jump, bad knees, little offense, little defense but he     
is still 18 in his mind.  I am sure someone is going to take a chance on me!  🙂

18? Really? Last we talked your mind had you believing you were a Sweet Sixteen. 🤔😉

Ok. You got me on that one!  I inadvertently set you up for a alley oop slam!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 18, 2020 8:41 am
Lobo_for_life
(@lobo_for_life)
Pack Leader

I'm entering the portal also. But if I disclose that my rotator cuff surgeries on each shoulder have affected my shot I may not even get a nibble. Sometimes it just stinks trying to better oneself, doesn't it?

We all know that I still have that 38 inch vertical and the sub-4.4 40-yard speed so you'd think someone will bite.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Lobo_for_life
ReplyQuote
Posted : March 18, 2020 8:48 am
JulieG and Riches6 liked
Doublealum
(@doublealum)
Pack Leader Customer, Registered, Lobo level

@lobo_for_life

me too when I have that rocket vest on

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 18, 2020 10:22 am
Riches6
(@riches6)
Lobo
Posted by: @lobo_for_life

I'm entering the portal also. But if I disclose that my rotator cuff surgeries on each shoulder have affected my shot I may not even get a nibble. Sometimes it just stinks trying to better oneself, doesn't it?

We all know that I still have that 38 inch vertical and the sub-4.4 40-yard speed so you'd think someone will bite.

Lobo for Life, I think the two of us will be hot commodities.  Remember,  you can't teach age.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 18, 2020 6:36 pm
abqpianist
(@abqpianist)
Lobo Lobo level

Lobo for Life, I think the two of us will be hot commodities.  Remember,  you can't teach age.

No. No. No. No.  You are not allowed to enter the fan base transfer portal!!!  Once a lobo, always a lobo!  😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 18, 2020 11:07 pm
Riches6, Lobo_for_life, RedSox87122 and 1 people liked
LaVidaLobo
(@lavidalobo)
Lobo
Posted by: @abqpianist

No. No. No. No.  You are not allowed to enter the fan base transfer portal!!!  Once a lobo, always a lobo!  😉

Well, I agree in this case, but not always. There are few fans I would allow to transfer elsewhere. . 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 19, 2020 10:10 am
Lobo_for_life
(@lobo_for_life)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @abqpianist

You're right! Now I need to talk to Coach Weir about that age thing you can't teach. Think he'll be impressed when he looks at my impressive physique and I tell him I can still walk hundreds of feet before I collapse?

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Lobo_for_life
ReplyQuote
Posted : March 19, 2020 10:54 am
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader

Sam Vecenie

@Sam_Vecenie

3h

Source: Air Force G A.J. Walker has entered the transfer portal. Averaged 11.1 PPG on 40.3 3P%. 3.5 RPG, 3.3 APG.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 19, 2020 2:46 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader
Jeff Borzello

@jeffborzello
· 2h
UNLV guard Amauri Hardy tells ESPN he’s grad transferring. 6-2 guard averaged 14.5 points and 3.3 assists.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 19, 2020 2:48 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader

Boise State

Chenbin ‘Bing’ Huang, Redshirt Freshman-Westlake Village, CA

Years of Eligibility: 3

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 19, 2020 2:54 pm
junebug_lobo
(@junebug_lobo)
Pup

Another interesting name just entered the transfer portal according to Verbal Commits

3-star PG, Isiah Brown from GCU
stats - 9.3 ppg, 3.9 rpg and 1.7 assists

Probably not happy with Majerle firing and could be more to come.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 19, 2020 3:22 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @junebug_lobo

Another interesting name just entered the transfer portal according to Verbal Commits

https://gculopes.com/news/2020/3/17/mens-basketball-gcu-names-bryce-drew-head-coach.aspx

Three-time NCAA tournament head coach and March Madness legend Bryce Drew has been selected by Grand Canyon University to serve as its new men's basketball head coach.

"We are unbelievably excited to have Bryce Drew lead our basketball program into its next phase of development," GCU President Brian Mueller said. "Bryce built a very successful mid-major program at Valparaiso and proved he can recruit at a high level at Vanderbilt but, most importantly, he embodies the Christian mission of the University in how he lives his life both on and off the court."

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 19, 2020 4:02 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @junebug_lobo

Would be a Senior, but a Grad Transfer, so could play immediately. Assist to Turnover ratio is only 1.3/1 (just 51 assists the entire year) and only shooting 34% from beyond arch, would be the downsides.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 19, 2020 4:13 pm
junebug_lobo
(@junebug_lobo)
Pup

Teyvion Kirk transferring from Colorado State. Listed as a PG

PTS
REB
AST
FG%

these numbers are from his soph year at Ohio U. Sat out last year at CSU per transfer rule so not sure what the deal would be on eligibility.

This post was modified 1 week ago by junebug_lobo
ReplyQuote
Posted : March 24, 2020 9:53 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader

Wyoming loses another:

Gregory Milton III, Sophomore Guard-Elk Grove, CA-Consumes Oaks HS/Sacramento City College

Years of Eligibility: 2

19-20 Stats: 3.8 PPG 1.7 RPG & 0.8 APG in 33 games (3 starts)

Best Performance: 28 points, 4 rebounds & 3 assists against Air Force on Feb. 22nd

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 26, 2020 5:11 pm
pablo
(@pablo)
Lobo

Wyoming loses another:

Gregory Milton III, Sophomore Guard-Elk Grove, CA-Consumes Oaks HS/Sacramento City College

Best Performance: 28 points, 4 rebounds & 3 assists against Air Force on Feb. 22nd

Let's see. His 28 points added a point per game to his average. That leaves him at 2.8 ppg for the rest of the season for Last place Wyoming. Am I missing something here?

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 26, 2020 10:31 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader

Wyoming loses another:

Let's see. His 28 points added a point per game to his average. That leaves him at 2.8 ppg for the rest of the season for Last place Wyoming. Am I missing something here?

Only that I am trying to keep a list of all MW players leavings, no matter the good or bad.  What are you doing in your spare time?

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 26, 2020 11:41 pm
Gon4it, JulieG and pablo liked
pablo
(@pablo)
Lobo

Wyoming loses another:

Only that I am trying to keep a list of all MW players leavings, no matter the good or bad.  What are you doing in your spare time?

Playing guitar. 

I guess I was focused on transfers that we might wish to pursue. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 27, 2020 8:27 am
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader

Pablo: Don’t freak out. I’m adding another Wyoming transfer. Makes Milton III, looks like an All-American.

Tyler Morman, Junior Forward-Pebblebrook HS/Florida Southwestern College

Years of Eligibility: 1

19-20 Stats: 1.0 PPG 2.5 RPG & 0.5 BPG in 2 games (1 start)

Best Performance: 2 points, 3 rebounds and 1 block against Denver on Dec. 21st

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 27, 2020 5:13 pm
pablo
(@pablo)
Lobo

Pablo: Don’t freak out. I’m adding another Wyoming transfer. Makes Milton III, looks like an All-American.

Say Nooo!!!! 🤣 

Sox, if you're really getting bored, you can scout the intramural teams for us. 😉

This post was modified 6 days ago by pablo
ReplyQuote
Posted : March 27, 2020 5:36 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader

Say Nooo!!!! 🤣 

Sox, if you're really getting bored, you can scout the intramural teams for us. 😉

I’ll get right on that. 👍

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 28, 2020 12:04 am
pablo
(@pablo)
Lobo

It's true, you have clearly boosted Milton's stock. It almost appears as though you are acting as his agent. That would be unconscionable, as he would become ineligible just as he is on the cusp of stardom! How dare you!!?

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 29, 2020 6:56 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader
Jeff Goodman

@GoodmanHoops

33m

New Mexico point guard JJ Caldwell is transferring, he told

. Averaged 5.8 points and 5.7 assists in 13 games this last season. Started his career at Texas A&M.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 29, 2020 9:19 pm
pablo
(@pablo)
Lobo
Jeff Goodman

@GoodmanHoops

33m

. Averaged 5.8 points and 5.7 assists in 13 games this last season. Started his career at Texas A&M.

Is JJ allowed to leave the state?

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 29, 2020 11:35 pm
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader
Jeff Goodman

@GoodmanHoops

33m

Is JJ allowed to leave the state?

No doubt already gone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 30, 2020 7:08 am
RedSox87122
(@redsox87122)
Pack Leader
Geoff Grammer

48m

As the Lobo coaching staff was anticipating, 6-9 stretch-4 forward Vance Jackson has decided to enter the transfer portal. Is expected to graduate and would be immediately eligible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 30, 2020 11:46 am
Page 2 / 3

Please Login or Register