Biden foreign and e...

Notifications
Clear all

Biden foreign and economic policy .....

Page 1 / 2
Lobo_for_life
(@lobo_for_life)
Pack Leader Lobo level

Who is loving what is happening in Afganistan? God please help them.

Who is loving what is happening along our southern border?

Who is loving how employers haven't been able to find help during the giveaways?

Who is loving the highest inflation rates in a very long time?

Topic starter Posted : August 15, 2021 8:45 am
loboman
(@loboman)
Lobo
Posted by: @lobo_for_life

Who is loving how employers haven't been able to find help during the giveaways?

Biden fans I guess.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 15, 2021 9:00 am
JimSoks
(@jimsoks)
Lobo

All this will either be ignored or they will try to find a way to blame it on the 'lil Trumpster.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 15, 2021 11:35 am
Lobo_for_life
(@lobo_for_life)
Pack Leader Lobo level
Posted by: @jimsoks

All this will either be ignored or they will try to find a way to blame it on the 'lil Trumpster.

Biden is already trying to blame the Afgan crisis on our country's last president.

Incredible.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : August 15, 2021 11:44 am
zoom
 zoom
(@zoom)
Pack Leader

incompetent administration doing a lot of damage in a very short time...but, some here are loving it...they must be hi-fiving  on every point you mention...

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 15, 2021 5:53 pm
Bullchuter
(@bullchuter)
Pack Leader

I cannot believe anyone with common sense could have voted for this 24 Karat DunbA$$.  Who can he Blame down the line.  Maybe Hunter Could save Him, after all, Hunter is the smartest man he knows.    Can anyone tell me of one good thing this President has done to benefit the American people?

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 16, 2021 7:32 pm
loboman
(@loboman)
Lobo

Broken promises.  CNN report.  Even left wing CNN calls uncle Joe out.

(1) CNN Reports: One Broken Promise After Another From Biden Amid His Botched Withdrawal - YouTube

This post was modified 5 months ago by loboman
ReplyQuote
Posted : August 18, 2021 4:34 pm
brooklyn_esq
(@brooklyn_esq)
Member Admin

Wow look at the gleeful Trumpers jump from the outhouse!

The exit was a logistical nightmare handled poorly. It was 20 years and 888 billion in the making. Yes the optics suck but wtf was the money spent for? Should we have stayed and continued to support a virtual bs government? At what cost?

Vietnam, Iraq now Afghanistan all in one man’s lifetime. American lives and $$$ spent for what?

The outrage makes sense if it’s about when do we learn. 

Come lil Trumpers Your boy thought a camp david meeting with the Tally boys was a good idea. He set the course for what we are seeing. One of the few cogent policies  Trumpy actually occasionally espoused was ending useless wars. Well this shit show is ending. The band aid hurts when pulled off but we will be better for it. 
Most Americans couldn’t find Afghanistan on a map and most Americans want out.

We can police Kabul but don’t have the money for cops in Abq or art supplies in Rio Rancho elementary schools.

This post was modified 5 months ago by brooklyn_esq
ReplyQuote
Posted : August 19, 2021 5:02 am
zoom
 zoom
(@zoom)
Pack Leader

so, why wouldn't we also get out of Germany and Japan and even NATO...as for APD, the city has the $$$, it's just how they choose to use it...but, more so, it's the political treatment by the city administration and the progressive view of policing that is driving cops away from Albuquerque and everywhere else...as for Trump and the Taliban, you can't seriously compare that to the current Biden debacle...

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 19, 2021 5:42 am
Lobo_for_life
(@lobo_for_life)
Pack Leader Lobo level
Posted by: @brooklyn_esq

The exit was a logistical nightmare handled poorly. It was 20 years and 888 billion in the making. Yes the optics suck but wtf was the money spent for? Should we have stayed and continued to support a virtual bs government? At what cost?

Vietnam, Iraq now Afghanistan all in one man’s lifetime. American lives and $$$ spent for what?

Come lil Trumpers Your boy thought a camp david meeting with the Tally boys was a good idea. He set the course for what we are seeing. One of the few cogent policies  Trumpy actually occasionally espoused was ending useless wars. Well this shit show is ending. The band aid hurts when pulled off but we will be better for it. 

We can police Kabul but don’t have the money for cops in Abq or art supplies in Rio Rancho elementary schools.

The whole frickin' world knows he did it when he did, with this result being the by-product, in order to meet his political deadline. If you can get off your manufactured high-horse for a moment you'd agree that most reasonable people understand we couldn't stay in a large capacity forever, but most also see that this wasn't the way to get out. To wit ....

* You don't announce to your enemy when you are withdrawing

* You don't leave your own citizens behind without protection

* You don't suddenly leave an entire population at the mercy of rapists and killers 

* You don't go against the seasoned judgement of your military high command

Look, the fact that this was the place and the environment was going to make it much more difficult to get out in a safe orderly way, but since you are bringing up Trump, this far surpasses the huberis exhibited by him at any time during his presidency.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : August 19, 2021 7:23 am
brooklyn_esq
(@brooklyn_esq)
Member Admin

High horse? it was poorly executed, no doubt. Bigger picture is it had to end and it did. Occupying countries that resist does not work,

Imagine Trump and the Taliban at Camp David!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 19, 2021 8:17 am
Darkside
(@darkside)
Lobo
Posted by: @brooklyn_esq

I don't think anyone is gleeful.  This is a national disaster.  The 'lil Trumpster wanted to end foreign wars, he didn't want to leave behind a terrorist breeding ground.  BTW, ABQ has plenty of $$$ for cops.  The City has thrown money and thrown money at APD the last 10 years.  The problem is leadership at the top.  And there is a chronic nationwide shortage of officers.   Almost every dept in the country has help wanted signs up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 19, 2021 10:04 am
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo
Posted by: @bullchuter

Can anyone tell me of one good thing this President has done to benefit the American people?

I don’t recall any of you complaining about your stimulus checks and Child Tax Credits that you all have been using to renew your annual QAnon and NRA memberships.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 19, 2021 12:22 pm
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo

I agree.  Biden should have considered using a more diplomatic approach like Corona Don who wanted to invite Taliban leadership to Camp David for peace talks.

Right. Biden needs to start putting more children in cages like his predecessor.

Corona Don’s destruction of the economy caused many if not most of those people to lose their jobs in the first place.

Traitor Trump super charged the economic spiral with his botched handling of the Trump death virus.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 19, 2021 12:34 pm
Bullchuter
(@bullchuter)
Pack Leader

@digital-lobo Digi. I'm sure you must be coming from the same outhouse Brookie gets his info from.. You both are a pair of Biden Bimbos!   FYI, I didn't receive any Stimulus and I don't have children to get any child  tax credit.  I'm sure you got those. I also doubt you have ever worn a military uniform.  You appear to me to be a genuine Draft-dodger!  I've got you pegged. You need to grow up Junior!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 19, 2021 6:45 pm
Jacobsladder
(@jacobsladder)
Pup

🤣 

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 19, 2021 8:42 pm
hippyboi
(@hippyboi)
Lobo

@bullchuter 

Based on your post, I just see an old, lonely, childless person who probably wore the military uniform of some unspecified country and is now sitting at home counting his money, while spreading as much online hate as possible. I've got you pegged! You need to grow a brain senior!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 20, 2021 8:53 am
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo

@digital-lobo Digi. I'm sure you must be coming from the same outhouse Brookie gets his info from.. You both are a pair of Biden Bimbos!   FYI, I didn't receive any Stimulus and I don't have children to get any child  tax credit.  I'm sure you got those. I also doubt you have ever worn a military uniform.  You appear to me to be a genuine Draft-dodger!  I've got you pegged. You need to grow up Junior!

Sorry gramps. In your case, I should have said EBT cards, Medicaid, and Social Security checks.  Thanks for serving... in WW1.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 20, 2021 11:04 am
loboman
(@loboman)
Lobo

More from CNN about Uncle Joe's embarrassment in Afghanistan.  

Taliban post video showing seized US weapons (cnn.com)

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 20, 2021 7:32 pm
ChairESilver
(@ChairESilver)
Lobo

Our President, elected by 81m, is in constant contact with the Taliban, even though by definition, terrorist groups are decentralized and don't have a single entity calling the shots.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/20/afghanistan-crisis-biden-to-address-kabul-evacuation-efforts-.html

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 21, 2021 10:54 am
ChairESilver
(@ChairESilver)
Lobo
ChairESilver
(@ChairESilver)
Lobo

How many times do we hear... why doesn't anybody new run for office. Why do we only have the same old retreads to chose from.
Then somebody super qualified does run like Gary Johnson and they don't know where Aleppo or wherever is, and they get eaten alive. Yet Biden can flub and flub and everyone looks the other way. Is it any wonder nobody new wants to run for office. Folks got what they deserve, a senile old man.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 22, 2021 6:59 am
loboman liked
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @ChairESilver

How many times do we hear... why doesn't anybody new run for office. Why do we only have the same old retreads to chose from.
Then somebody super qualified does run like Gary Johnson and they don't know where Aleppo or wherever is, and they get eaten alive. Yet Biden can flub and flub and everyone looks the other way. Is it any wonder nobody new wants to run for office. Folks got what they deserve, a senile old man.

You mean Gary "what's Aleppo" Johnson? He may be  qualified to run a marathon or qualified to operate a marijuana farm. But President? The last non retread we had in the White House was Donald the Liar and Insurrectionist Trump and that was a disaster.

Guess what Silverhair, Biden and Trump's Afghanistan policy is not that different.  Besides that 5,000 people are dying from COVID each day and zero Americans died in Afghanistan.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 22, 2021 9:17 am
ChairESilver
(@ChairESilver)
Lobo

I was talking to a small restaurant owner at lunch. I think he said a crate of eggs he paid $12 for 18 months ago is $50 now. Of course he had to > the price of his breakfast burritos from $4 to $5 to soften the impact. All this just because folks didn't like Trump because he was mean.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 22, 2021 1:15 pm
ChairESilver
(@ChairESilver)
Lobo

This is a national embarrassment https://www.npr.org/2021/08/21/1029449432/taliban-afghanistan-us-weapons-captured

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 22, 2021 1:18 pm
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo

Biden partners with 'Dude With Sign' as part of influencer vaccination  effort - Newsfeed

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 23, 2021 1:04 pm
Bullchuter
(@bullchuter)
Pack Leader

@hippyboi    Hey Hippy. Are you still Listening to your "Limp Biscuit" Records?   You are correct I'm sitting counting my Money. (not rich but I'm Okay)  No EBT or Medicaid, that's something you might be seeking!  I do get a partial Social Which I earned.  I'm not childless, I have four adult children, all college educated of which I paid for, no college loans. So as far as being Pegged, Are you still living at home with Mommy?  I think so.  I doubt you have ever had a job for more than 3 months.  Still getting your extra $300 over your unemployment check. Probably enough just to pay for all of your Tattoos that cover from your A$$ up to and around your neck.  I Hear on the news that all fagots really go for that. Is that true!.  Yup, I have pegged you right on. In Essence, I think the best part of YOU  ran down your Momma's Leg

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 24, 2021 10:24 am
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader

@hippyboi    Hey Hippy. Are you still Listening to your "Limp Biscuit" Records?   You are correct I'm sitting counting my Money. (not rich but I'm Okay)  No EBT or Medicaid, that's something you might be seeking!  I do get a partial Social Which I earned.  I'm not childless, I have four adult children, all college educated of which I paid for, no college loans. So as far as being Pegged, Are you still living at home with Mommy?  I think so.  I doubt you have ever had a job for more than 3 months.  Still getting your extra $300 over your unemployment check. Probably enough just to pay for all of your Tattoos that cover from your A$$ up to and around your neck.  I Hear on the news that all fagots really go for that. Is that true!.  Yup, I have pegged you right on. In Essence, I think the best part of YOU  ran down your Momma's Leg

Wow. Read your post. It reveals what an idiot you are.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 24, 2021 2:10 pm
hippyboi
(@hippyboi)
Lobo

@bullchuter 

You are partially right:

I have never had a job other than the 3 summers between college breaks, because I am a successful entrepreneur.  My last projects were the new Tractor Supply in Taos, NM and the newest Dollar General in Gainesville, Florida. This year I decided to turn to more charitable endeavors and am working with a national non-profit, developing low income housing. 

My 3 kids are a lawyer, a dentist and VP of a cable tv network. I paid and they all went through graduate school without college loans.

My mother passed away, so I can't live with her, but my wife and I own homes in New Mexico, Florida and Manila, Philippines.

I have one tattoo on my shoulder. The Chinese symbol for Happiness.

As to sexual preference I am straight, but support LGBTQ.

From your evil spewing I gather you are a homophobe, probably a racist and definitely a moron.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 24, 2021 4:24 pm
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo

Chuter definitely gets my vote for the most classless post ever written on the TheLairNM.  And that is saying something.

A dubious honor to be sure.  In any case, my 15 year old daughter could come up with way cleaner and way more effective smack talk than that weak sauce that you spewed.

This post was modified 5 months ago by Digital Lobo
ReplyQuote
Posted : August 26, 2021 6:26 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: