Bidens Cognivity??

Notifications
Clear all

Bidens Cognivity??

Page 1 / 5
BubbaWolf
(@bubbawolf)
Lobo

I'm not a Trump supporter or even in the right wing but who thinks Biden has lost his mind. It's getting ugly out there....this dude needs to step down. Immediately if not sooner. The whispering thing I just creepy!!

Topic starter Posted : June 29, 2021 1:07 pm
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader

Nothing is wrong with Biden. This is just more trashing by the fascist right wing of our country. Trump is the guy that lost his mind years ago. Trump is nuts and an idiot. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 29, 2021 2:40 pm
BubbaWolf
(@bubbawolf)
Lobo
Posted by: @unm-class-of-1972

Nothing is wrong with Biden. This is just more trashing by the fascist right wing of our country. Trump is the guy that lost his mind years ago. Trump is nuts and an idiot. 

I agree...Trump isn't good but Biden is a lost cause he seem to be in latter part of dementia 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 29, 2021 5:16 pm
MaxLobo
(@maxlobo)
Posted by: @bubbawolf

I agree...Trump isn't good but Biden is a lost cause he seem to be in ladder part of dementia 

Ladder dementia?  Is that when you get the ladder out and forget what you needed it for?   

It's clear Biden is not atypical for cognitive abilities of someone his age.  Remember the media harping on that with Reagan?  Its a sad state of affairs these days....people are so one-sided that they won't call out an obvious shortcoming of a "team member".  

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 29, 2021 6:06 pm
BubbaWolf
(@bubbawolf)
Lobo

@maxlobo sorry spell check latter😉

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 29, 2021 6:57 pm
Bullchuter
(@bullchuter)
Pack Leader

@unm-class-of-1972 You need to look up the definition of Fascism!

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 1, 2021 7:15 pm
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @bullchuter

@unm-class-of-1972 You need to look up the definition of Fascism!

If it quacks like Franco or if it quacks like Mussolini then its a fascist. Trump is a fascist because of his quack and you just may be an insurrection sympathizer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 2, 2021 6:03 am
Primordial
(@primordial)
Lobo Lobo level

@bullchutter

Definition of Fascism from Merriam Webster:

...'A political philosophy, movement or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized and autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation and forcible suppression of opposition'.

A less concise summary in chart form...

11 Infographics of Governing Law

While we still have some certain freedoms and self control as a people in our country and the constitution hasn't been completely disemboweled yet, it would not be a stretch at all to say that the Trumpsters of the world have more of a fascist bent to them than a democratic one.  And if one were to argue that, you are being intellectually dishonest with yourself. There is plenty of research out there to back up populist definitions such as the image I pasted above.

Yes, I would agree that Biden may struggle occasionally with his words and such, but there has been no indication at all that such struggles are affecting his ability to listen to advisors and lead the country as of now.  If we were to compare some of the crazy things that Biden and Trump have said and what would happen if either of their not so well thought out statements were actually carried out, I would take Biden any day.

To me the big difference is when Trump said crazy/stupid stuff - everyone was on pins and needles hoping that he wouldn't actually do it.  When Biden says crazy stuff - most people know he's just an old guy maybe losing some of his thought processes and that he probably has people around him to keep things in line.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 2, 2021 9:28 am
BubbaWolf
(@bubbawolf)
Lobo

@primordial do you feel a little bit of fascism coursing through your blood when you are trying to suppress my opposition and criticism of "the herds" views about Lobo Basketball? 😉 please advise.....let me guess you are gonna call me a troll😅🤣😂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 2, 2021 10:45 am
Primordial
(@primordial)
Lobo Lobo level

@primordial do you feel a little bit of fascism coursing through your blood when you are trying to suppress my opposition and criticism of "the herds" views about Lobo Basketball? 😉 please advise.....let me guess you are gonna call me a troll😅🤣😂

Not at all - I'm not trying to suppress you in any way... I have merely pointed out on a few occasions that your participation in threads on the Lair tends to be antagonistic, yet without purpose (and yeah, you probably know what that defines 🤔).  Heck, you've even asked (maybe sincerely?) what you could do differently so as not to rile the 'herd' up as much as you do.

You started a thread awhile ago bringing attention to Isabel's great work (which was a nice thing to do) - But then you couldn't contain yourself and made it about you (just like you did with this reply)... We all have the right to say whatever we want on this site (within the site rules), and we also have the right to ignore what others say, and I suspect that most of the regulars probably ignore what you write out of habit, hence fewer comments on that thread.

You can continue to post anything you want on the board as far as I am concerned, and I will do the same.  I will also continue to ignore threads and comments by you in general, unless I feel like entertaining myself at that moment.

And yes, the whispering by Biden was weird for sure...

This post was modified 7 months ago by Primordial
ReplyQuote
Posted : July 2, 2021 11:07 am
Bullchuter
(@bullchuter)
Pack Leader

@unm-class-of-1972 

It's obvious that you are an antifa member.  Right?

So much for defunding the Police. and/or open borders.  Being a vet, I find it disgusting to see My American Flag burned. I find it utterly disgusting to disrespect Our National Anthem.   I respect your right to have your opinion. So, I will just let it be.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 2, 2021 5:57 pm
loboman and BubbaWolf liked
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader

@unm-class-of-1972 

So much for defunding the Police. and/or open borders.  Being a vet, I find it disgusting to see My American Flag burned. I find it utterly disgusting to disrespect Our National Anthem.   I respect your right to have your opinion. So, I will just let it be.

I am not for defunding the police. I am not for open borders but I oppose caging children. I have never burned an American flag. I do not disrespect the national anthem even if it is one of the worse pieces of music in the world (but we were a very small country back then without the Mozart's). But I am against fascism and not a member of antifa, if they even have a membership. 

You are a veteran, so thank you for your service. A lot of vets are great Americans but some are insurrectionists and then there was Timothy McVeigh.

Case closed. Let it be and rest in peace. 

This post was modified 7 months ago by UNM Class of1972
ReplyQuote
Posted : July 2, 2021 7:51 pm
Lobo2x53
(@lobo2x53)
Member Admin

@unm-class-of-1972 

There are a lot of people who do not belong to ANTIFA but yet strongly believe Trump is nothing more than a charlatan, a thief, and an opportunistic hate monger.  I am a conservative, but not a White Supremist, Proud Boy, or Trump-Was-Robbed conspiracy nut. 

I do not support defunding the police, do not support open borders, and think Bernie Sanders is a full fledged nut case who has no concept of what is right or what is affordable.

If someone categorizes everyone who despises Trump as a liberal extremist that is exactly the kind of polarizing verbiage that makes it harder and harder to govern a country of so many diverse experiences and opinions (the left wing has their own version of this and they are equally toxic).

I served in the AF for 28 years and then another 15 as a civilian.  I too find it reprehensible when people burn the flag.  And when people disrespect the anthem.  However I do not consider silent, respectful kneeling to be "disrespectful".  It never was disrespectful to kneel, it was always a sign of reverence, until for purely political reasons some of the right wing propagandists screamed that it was disrespectful and too many people believed them.  Just like some "progressives" now want to say that anyone who owned slaves in the 1700 can not have done anything good, and everyone in their family lineage is irrevocably tainted.  Too often things like that just dehumanize "the other side" and justify shutting them out from any rational conversation.

One of the reasons I spend very little time in this forum is because I do not see a lot of discussion of issues, I see too much of "if you disagree with me on XXX, then you must be a YYY who supports AAA, BBB, and CCC."  I have been categorized and labeled by Dems and Reps, Libs and Cons, and they have been wrong every single time.  I am very tired of people trying to use a single issue to think they know me, a single issue to decide if I am a "good" person or an "anti-American scum".

Sorry for letting lose with both barrels, but when I read "It's obvious that you are an antifa member." that just boiled over.

I think I have overstayed my welcome in the Swamp.  I'll check back in a few months or so to see if anyone has become gator food.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 2, 2021 9:21 pm
MaxLobo
(@maxlobo)
Posted by: @lobo2x53

However I do not consider silent, respectful kneeling to be "disrespectful". 

Well, maybe unless the ‘respectful’ protester is wearing ‘pig’ socks…..I can kind see where that might have been taken differently by some.  

very nice post though….any post that even attempts at evenhandedness is a big improvement for this board, IMO.

thanks and hope everyone has a Happy Fourth!

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 3, 2021 6:56 am
Lobo2x53
(@lobo2x53)
Member Admin

Agree that those socks would send a different and conflicting message.  But that is not true of most I have seen kneel, or lock arms, etc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 3, 2021 3:00 pm
zoom
 zoom
(@zoom)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @lobo2x53

...if someone categorizes everyone who despises Trump as a liberal extremist that is exactly the kind of polarizing verbiage that makes it harder and harder to govern a country of so many diverse experiences and opinions (the left wing has their own version of this and they are equally toxic).

agree...mostly good post...it could also be: if someone categorizes everyone who SUPPORTS Trump OR A PRO-AMERICA OR A CONSERVATIVE AGENDA as an extremist that is exactly the kind of polarizing verbiage that makes it harder and harder to govern a country of so many diverse experiences and opinions.

This post was modified 7 months ago by zoom
ReplyQuote
Posted : July 4, 2021 7:45 am
Bullchuter
(@bullchuter)
Pack Leader

Well it appears that I may have ruffled up some feathers on a few Lobo Lair fans. I do not apologize for my personal feelings about defending the American flag or the National anthem. Too many faithful Americans perished in providing that right. You who support that type of disrespect, I hope you find another country that you love living in. My best wishes for a good farewell.

Kneeling is a gesture of reverence. ( I do exactly that every Sunday) but using that to protest during the playing of our National anthem is not the venue in which to express your hatred for America.  I am an old fashion Patriot: I believe in the 10 Commandments, I believe in the U.S. Constitution, The Bill of Rights and the Pledge of Allegiance.  I Truly love sports and I cheer for athletes be the White, Black, Brown or whatever. I'm an American and am very proud of it.

"I Love my Country just don't like who's running it" 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 4, 2021 8:27 am
MaxLobo
(@maxlobo)

I am an old fashion Patriot: I believe in the 10 Commandments, I believe in the U.S. Constitution, The Bill of Rights and the Pledge of Allegiance. 

What do the "10 Commandments" have to do with being a "patriot", in your world?

BTW, clearly you see how easy it is to turn your own arguments around, right? I mean, those documents you claim to believe in are also held by others to grant them the 'right' (if not responsibility) to protest against practices/laws/norms that (in their opinion) have not achieved the ideals to which those documents aspire.  Just saying. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 4, 2021 8:45 am
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader

I support seven or eight of the ten commandments. There are a few that I can do without. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 4, 2021 9:17 am
Bullchuter
(@bullchuter)
Pack Leader

So Max,  I suppose you are attempting to be controversial.  So, I am just saying:  I have no problem with some forms of legal protests. You must be one of those protesters who believes in ambushing police officers. looting liquor stores or dept. stores. burning pubic buildings, tearing down historical monuments type of protests. Where do those documents state that those particular protests are OKAY?

you have my sympathies for being a so called American and your way of thinking!  No offense meant!  Just saying.

Your comment regarding the 10 commandments having nothing to do with patriotism.  If you're an atheist or a non Christian in your mind you are probably right.  Ater all, there are only over 25 million laws trying to enforce those 10 commandments. 

No further discussion need be addressed, You know my position, and I know yours!      

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 4, 2021 4:58 pm
MaxLobo
(@maxlobo)

So Max,  I suppose you are attempting to be controversial.  So, I am just saying:  I have no problem with some forms of legal protests. You must be one of those protesters who believes in ambushing police officers. looting liquor stores or dept. stores. burning pubic buildings, tearing down historical monuments type of protests. Where do those documents state that those particular protests are OKAY?

you have my sympathies for being a so called American and your way of thinking!  No offense meant!  Just saying.

Your comment regarding the 10 commandments having nothing to do with patriotism.  If you're an atheist or a non Christian in your mind you are probably right.  Ater all, there are only over 25 million laws trying to enforce those 10 commandments. 

No further discussion need be addressed, You know my position, and I know yours!      

I have no interest at all in "controversy".  I look for good exchange where it might exist....apparently not here.  Looks like this is a dead end.  Actually, I imagine you would be surprised by my 'position' 

You don't "know my position" at all. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 4, 2021 9:20 pm
Bullchuter
(@bullchuter)
Pack Leader

@maxlobo  Max You are absolutely correct. I'm sure if we were to sit over a cup of coffee we both would respect each others points of view and come away as friends. I'd even be glad to pay for the coffee!   Take care. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 5, 2021 7:56 am
BubbaWolf
(@bubbawolf)
Lobo

I support seven or eight of the ten commandments. There are a few that I can do without. 

Let me take a stab at it....you don't like the 6th or the 9th commandments 😂🤣

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 6, 2021 9:32 am
Darkside
(@darkside)
Lobo
BubbaWolf
(@bubbawolf)
Lobo

Something funny

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdCnSjE5/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 7, 2021 12:36 pm
BubbaWolf
(@bubbawolf)
Lobo

I can't believe I voted for this guy...

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdCnHmNX/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 7, 2021 12:42 pm
roblips
(@roblips)
Pup

@bubbawolf, I think you got it right, maybe this will help you feel better about your choice https://youtu.be/4MyLwAokINc

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 7, 2021 3:02 pm
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader

I can't believe you are old enough to vote based upon your posts. Were you alive in 2000? I think a lot of troll babies may have been born in 2003. Maybe that explains your trolldictiment. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 7, 2021 6:44 pm
BubbaWolf liked
BubbaWolf
(@bubbawolf)
Lobo

I can't believe you are old enough to vote based upon your posts. Were you alive in 2000? I think a lot of troll babies may have been born in 2003. Maybe that explains your trolldictiment. 

I'm a Trollzinnial😁😆 we are the alpha generation. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 7, 2021 7:17 pm
brooklyn_esq
(@brooklyn_esq)
Member Admin
Posted by: @darkside

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3218510/biden-confused-notes-struggles-cyberhacking/

https://nypost.com/2021/06/30/senator-maxine-waters-biden-creates-confusion-with-offhand-remark/

https://nypost.com/2021/06/24/biden-says-covid-killed-more-americans-than-us-war-in-iran/

The New York Post! They bought one of the 10 Hunter Biden laptops! Remember that bullshit nonsense? The New York Post, what did they print about the actual indictments of your beloved leader’s family organization? Run those links by us.
I set the under/over on Trumps CFO and right hand man Weisselberg at 30 months real time. What you think?

Where is that right wing lawyer guy who said Trump could afford the best lawyers? What was his handle? The Yakka Cat of the legal wing? Where he at?

This post was modified 7 months ago by brooklyn_esq
ReplyQuote
Posted : July 8, 2021 3:45 am
Page 1 / 5
Share: