Forum

How has the Biden A...

Notifications
Clear all

How has the Biden Admin admin affected your personal economy?

Bullchuter
(@bullchuter)
Pack Leader

Has your Gas cost gone up? Has your Grocery costs gone uo? How about your utility cost?  "no tax on anyone making less than 400K"..Does that ring a bell?

(Indirect tax?...Maybe!)

Topic starter Posted : October 20, 2021 7:50 am
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader

Yea. I remember back in 1954 that gas prices were 25 cents/gallon. I figured I could buy 5 Hershey bars for that price. Now gas is $3 a gallon and I can only buy 3 Hershey bars for that amount. The price of gas is fine but chocolate has gotten way too expensive. winter so I don't waste. 

We are in the middle of a fricken pandemic. What do you expect? Take an economics class and a a tranquilizer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 20, 2021 8:26 am
Bullchuter
(@bullchuter)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @unm-class-of-1972

Yea. I remember back in 1954 that gas prices were 25 cents/gallon. I figured I could buy 5 Hershey bars for that price. Now gas is $3 a gallon and I can only buy 3 Hershey bars for that amount. The price of gas is fine but chocolate has gotten way too expensive. winter so I don't waste. 

We are in the middle of a fricken pandemic. What do you expect? Take an economics class and a a tranquilizer.

I understand your Response...But, my car does not run on chocolate. I'll take another economic class but they never covered the political "stupidity segment that you must have paid extra attention to!   Oh well,  my advice to you is to go up on "Billy-Goat Hill" and eat some smart pills. I think they might help you.

In 1954.  Horn Oil Co. was selling gas at 22 cents a gallon!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 20, 2021 1:09 pm
 Anonymous

The topical question was:

I can honestly say I have made more money in the last 10 months than ever in my life and my expenses have been pretty flat. But I am a high net worth individual and that class has done extremely well. Middle class hasn't had a fair shot at a the American Dream ( 2 cars, a roof and a shot at a decent retirement in 10 years. Low income never has.

We need to level the playing field somehow. I believe in higher graduated tax brackets.

With a top rate at 400k, a guy making 400k pays the same rate as Bill Gates, who probably has tax advice that makes his rate lower.

I see needed increases at 1m 10m 25m 100m 250m 1b - Ronald Regan had it right. Bernie Sanders is a moron and Warren's give back 1% of your net worth over 50m ( I am not there - haha ) or whatever is unmanageable and irrational.

I'd lower taxes to 0 for everybody who doesn't earn enough to have a livable income.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 20, 2021 1:23 pm
Bullchuter
(@bullchuter)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @hippyboi

The topical question was:

I can honestly say I have made more money in the last 10 months than ever in my life and my expenses have been pretty flat. But I am a high net worth individual and that class has done extremely well. Middle class hasn't had a fair shot at a the American Dream ( 2 cars, a roof and a shot at a decent retirement in 10 years. Low income never has.

We need to level the playing field somehow. I believe in higher graduated tax brackets.

With a top rate at 400k, a guy making 400k pays the same rate as Bill Gates, who probably has tax advice that makes his rate lower.

I see needed increases at 1m 10m 25m 100m 250m 1b - Ronald Regan had it right. Bernie Sanders is a moron and Warren's give back 1% of your net worth over 50m ( I am not there - haha ) or whatever is unmanageable and irrational.

I'd lower taxes to 0 for everybody who doesn't earn enough to have a livable income.

Run for any Office, I'd vote for you if you would lower my taxes to ZERO!!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 20, 2021 4:50 pm
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo

My retirement investments have skyrocketed since competence returned to the People’s House.

This post was modified 7 months ago by Digital Lobo
ReplyQuote
Posted : October 20, 2021 7:14 pm
zoom
 zoom
(@zoom)
Pack Leader

@digital-lobo ...mine have skyrocketed too...but they are worth less...

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 20, 2021 7:55 pm
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo
Posted by: @zoom

@digital-lobo ...mine have skyrocketed too...but they are worth less...

Well, at least you have something in common with them.   😹😂😹

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 21, 2021 2:38 pm
 Anonymous

@bullchuter 

"I'd lower taxes to 0 for everybody who doesn't earn enough to have a livable income."

"Run for any Office, I'd vote for you if you would lower my taxes to ZERO!!!"

I am sorry that you are not earning a livable wage. Honestly, based on your posts it doesn't surprise me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 22, 2021 7:02 am
Bullchuter
(@bullchuter)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @hippyboi

@bullchuter 

"I'd lower taxes to 0 for everybody who doesn't earn enough to have a livable income."

"Run for any Office, I'd vote for you if you would lower my taxes to ZERO!!!"

I am sorry that you are not earning a livable wage. Honestly, based on your posts it doesn't surprise me.

You have no Idea how Stupid your Comment is!  Hippy Please grow up!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 22, 2021 7:44 am
 Anonymous

@bullchuter 

learn to read and think, before you just react with anger

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 22, 2021 10:03 am
Primordial
(@primordial)
Lobo Lobo level

My economy is just fine... Am booked out with work over 8-10 months in advance.  Supply chain issues are rough, but that has nothing to do with current Biden policies (and probably little to do with Trump's either), more to do with our global pandemic...  Gas prices are high, again, nothing to do with our current or past president's policies (The U.S. is subject to global economic powers that take us for every penny they can get).  Everyone I know who has investments say they are making a fortune these days and those in lower income brackets are just now starting to feel their power in demanding better wages and working conditions.

The only thing I am really struggling with is finding competent people to work with (hiring subs, finding quality companies and individuals to work with, suppliers and such).  Our education systems are increasingly failing us in so many different ways.  And here too, I can't assign blame to just Biden - Mainstream conservatives are unable to critically understand anything and mainstream Democrats continue to come up with milquetoast solutions to problems that are inevitably bound to fail.  Resulting in students graduating with fewer and fewer abilities to function in our complex world!

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 26, 2021 2:31 pm
You liked
Share: