Forum

If only Trump had t...

Notifications
Clear all

If only Trump had told the deer...

Darkside
(@darkside)
Lobo

to wear masks, Covid would be gone by now.  https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/11/10/1054224204/how-sars-cov-2-in-american-deer-could-alter-the-course-of-the-global-pandemic

Topic starter Posted : November 11, 2021 9:24 am
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo

A lot of lives could have been saved if Corona Don would have worn a mask which could have helped muzzle all of the lies that he told during the pandemic, not to mention all the lies that he has told since then.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 11, 2021 6:01 pm
LesIsMoore
(@lesismoore)
Lobo
Posted by: @digital-lobo

A lot of lives could have been saved if Corona Don would have worn a mask which could have helped muzzle all of the lies that he told during the pandemic, not to mention all the lies that he has told since then.

If Trump had told people to wear masks, then you can your ilk would have refused. You would have said... who does he think he is, he's not a doctor.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 12, 2021 12:08 pm
Servehim liked
hippyboi
(@hippyboi)
Lobo

@lesismoore 

I don't think so

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 12, 2021 12:15 pm
Servehim
(@servehim)
Pup

@hippyboi 

Well Hippy, you sir have a selective memory.  Google our VP Harris telling the world she wouldn't take or trust any vaccine Trump was able to get to market at Warp speed. Please reply as you spout crap and when your called out with facts you go hide. You see the Democratic Leadership time after time exposed on video not wearing masks,  yet you and your ilk have Blue Colored glasses on and Ignore those hypocrites.  Typical crap for the leftists.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 12, 2021 9:05 pm
hippyboi
(@hippyboi)
Lobo

@servehim 

I just said " I don't think so."

How does that earn "you spout crap and when your called out with facts you go hide"

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 13, 2021 12:55 pm
Servehim
(@servehim)
Pup

@hippyboi 

Please refer to the specifics of my post sir . How do you call out Trump when you totally ignore what your beloved Democrats do time after time with not following their foolishness on mask wearing? Try switching the channel occasionally from MSNBC/ CNN as they don't show you the truth regarding that leftists hypocrisy, lots of video footage of Democrats being irresponsible and un-American.  Please take off your Blue Colored glasses and watch your heroes stating they would not take the "Trump Vax "  Some Democrats are a pox on our nation  imho 

This post was modified 2 months ago by Servehim
ReplyQuote
Posted : November 14, 2021 10:31 pm
LesIsMoore
(@lesismoore)
Lobo

It just amazes me that folks here hype this virus like it is the end of civilization yet they will cram 8-10k into Dreamstyle Arena thinking a mask will save them.  You are supposedly that worried yet you are banking your life on a cheap, disposable Chinese piece of junk?  People that are truly concerned, not just using the virus as a political weapon are staying home.  Isolation is the one 'Covid safe' practice that has been proven to actually work.   

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 15, 2021 10:37 am
hippyboi
(@hippyboi)
Lobo

@servehim 

Once again. I posted " I don't think so."

How does that earn "How do you call out Trump"

I didn't call out anybody. You should learn how to read, think and intelligently post rather than continuing to post your canned bullshit babble that doesn't apply to what anybody says.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 15, 2021 12:37 pm
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @lesismoore

If Trump had told people to wear masks, then you can your ilk would have refused. You would have said... who does he think he is, he's not a doctor.

I don't think. His scientific staff members  (not Scott the Stooge Atlas) said we should wear a mask so I did. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 15, 2021 4:45 pm
Celine
(@celine)
Pup

Total BS! The truth about those useless masks is now coming out and Saint Fauci in one of the so called experts admitting it!

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 7, 2022 1:00 pm
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo

@celine  Thank you for enlightening us.  Now we can tell all of the medical personnel staffing our hospital ER covid wards that they no longer need their masks or other PPE.  That should make things much better.

As to the title of the thread: Quoth the deer to Benedict Donald errrr Corona Don:  You sure are one horny orange bastard!

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 7, 2022 3:17 pm
ChairESilver
(@ChairESilver)
Lobo

@celine  Thank you for enlightening us.  Now we can tell all of the medical personnel staffing our hospital ER covid wards that they no longer need their masks or other PPE.  That should make things much better.

As to the title of the thread: Quoth the deer to Benedict Donald errrr Corona Don:  You sure are one horny orange bastard!

Once again medical personnel aren't wearing cloth masks or cheap disposable big box store crap from China.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 7, 2022 3:35 pm
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo

@HairIsSilver, Backside, JimSuks, LessNotMore, et. al. - You might try explaining that to the ghost of Celine Dion.  He or she didn't distinguish between the type of mask.  So was he or she implying that not all masks are created equal?

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 7, 2022 4:37 pm
zoom
 zoom
(@zoom)
Pack Leader

why so many fully vaccinated getting delta or omicron...maybe the vaccine is no more effective than the mask...

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 8, 2022 7:28 am
ChairESilver
(@ChairESilver)
Lobo

Remember how the 'lil Trumpster was ripped for not listening to the 'experts' https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2022/01/06/health-experts-warn-covid-new-normal-biden-strategy

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 8, 2022 8:23 am
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @zoom

why so many fully vaccinated getting delta or omicron...maybe the vaccine is no more effective than the mask...

With your logic men should never wear condoms, buckle their seatbelts or lock their car doors because occasionally you get VD or impregnate a woman, occasionally get killed when your seat belt is on, and even if your door is locked they can break your window and crawl in anyway.

What a dumb ass you are.  Vaccines help prevent hospitalizations and deaths. The unvaccinated are mainly the ones dying. Masks also help if your nose and mouth are covered. Some masks are better than others. I wear a K95 most of the time indoors. Sometimes I ear it or a surgical mask in outdoor crowded situations. I know you reject science but at least use some common sense you political hack off.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 8, 2022 9:25 am
hippyboi liked
zoom
 zoom
(@zoom)
Pack Leader

@unm-class-of-1972 you come across as a really high class person...

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 8, 2022 9:49 am
brooklyn_esq
(@brooklyn_esq)
Member Admin

If only Trump had not denied reality, 14 cases to one. He could have been a complete xenophobic butthole, called it the Chinese flu, blamed the bleepedty bleep chinks, said it’s dangerous mask up, social distance.

If he had done that, doing  the PPP one and two and the direct checks( smart, necessary policy), with the vaccine being developed on his watch, his fat ass would be sitting in the White House after a landslide victory. Instead he chose to deny all the intelligence provided and what anyone could see was happening on TV in Europe.

Now he is whining on TV about the attendance at his insurrection speech from Mar Lago, going 0 for the entire legal system baselessly challenging his obvious Election Day loss. (Losing of course to a 78 year old demented guy hiding in his basement  , Hunter Biden in Ukraine no wait Hunter Biden in Chiner, no wait Hunter Biden and his amazing technicolor laptops) He lost to that guy?

I knew the man since he screwed a client, with one-of his multiple bankruptcies in the late 80’s  I was a New Jersey General’s season ticket holder and rooted for him when he sued the NFL. When the USFL won the suit  but lost $1 in damages, he had assembled a team with Jim Kelly and the run and shoot Houston Gamblers and Heshie Walker and the Generals which on paper was the best pro team in the country. 

He was always good for some comic relief and outrageous stuff on Page 6. 

He did the most difficult thing on the planet, he got elected President. Then he screwed the pooch.

He is going to have a real rough year in possibly three different legal venues. He is over. 

For the good of the GrandOldParty and the USofA time to move on.

He does look pretty good doing those wedding photos in his catering hall. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 8, 2022 9:58 am
ChairESilver
(@ChairESilver)
Lobo
Posted by: @unm-class-of-1972

With your logic men should never wear condoms, buckle their seatbelts or lock their car doors because occasionally you get VD or impregnate a woman, occasionally get killed when your seat belt is on, and even if your door is locked they can break your window and crawl in anyway.

What a dumb ass you are.  Vaccines help prevent hospitalizations and deaths. The unvaccinated are mainly the ones dying. Masks also help if your nose and mouth are covered. Some masks are better than others. I wear a K95 most of the time indoors. Sometimes I ear it or a surgical mask in outdoor crowded situations. I know you reject science but at least use some common sense you political hack off.

Let's talk about 'science'. Science said we needed 2 weeks to flatten the curve. It failed. Science said masks would work. They failed. Science said vaccines would stop the virus. It failed. Now it's my fault 'science' failed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 8, 2022 5:39 pm
ChairESilver
(@ChairESilver)
Lobo

They are careful not to admit masks didn't work. They'll tell you they were fine against the original virus because it wasn't that transmissible (forgetting at the time these same people told us it was the boogeyman), they just aren't good enough now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 8, 2022 5:42 pm
ChairESilver
(@ChairESilver)
Lobo

You mean like this https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/oct/23/joe-biden-coronavirus-shut-down-video

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 8, 2022 8:50 pm
Share: