Forum

Militarily, Is Amer...

Notifications
Clear all

Militarily, Is America safer from being attacked?

Bullchuter
(@bullchuter)
Pack Leader

What is your opinions?  I feel we are getting America in a very vulnerable position.

Topic starter Posted : October 20, 2021 7:54 am
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo

I agree that we are currently in a position of clear and present danger from within from Q-Anon, the Proud Boys, Anti-vaccers, white supremacy racists, anti-democracy propaganda spreaders and others from the Big Lie conspiracy cult.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 20, 2021 12:20 pm
zoom
 zoom
(@zoom)
Pack Leader

that's where we're at...the dems and the incompetent administration in Washington can thank the progressive liberal elites backed by the ignorant electorate for the sad state this country is in now...I'll assume digital is one of the first group...

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 20, 2021 7:53 pm
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo

@zoom 

After one Capital police officer died outright, four more died by suicide, one more died from a drug overdose, two more died from medical episodes related to heart conditions and 140 more suffered injuries at the hands of your ultra violent fascist brethren you should change your ‘level of force’ slogan to all capital letters. SMH.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 22, 2021 11:25 pm
zoom
 zoom
(@zoom)
Pack Leader

@digital-lobo cite your source (subject to fact check)...only one I am familiar with dying that day is the young female military veteran...the cops I know are a far stronger group mentally/emotionally...now, maybe AOC was that traumatized (as she has claimed) but she's hanging in there...

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 23, 2021 10:27 am
hippyboi
(@hippyboi)
Lobo

@zoom 

Here ya go - straight from Fox news - 4 deaths later changed to 5

https://www.fox23.com/news/trending/dc-medical-examiner-confirms-causes-death-4-who-died-jan-6-capitol-riot/MZMP3MS2JZGTHKAGBM2YPCRG5I/

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 23, 2021 10:43 am
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo

At one time the majority of Republicans accepted the truth even if they didn’t like it.  

As a direct result of January 6th, ten Republicans voted to impeach Trump.  Let’s see zoom disprove that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 23, 2021 2:06 pm
zoom
 zoom
(@zoom)
Pack Leader

@hippyboi wonder how many other people died in the US that day...or a couple days later...

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 25, 2021 4:20 am
hippyboi
(@hippyboi)
Lobo

@zoom "cite your source (subject to fact check)"

I supplied a credible source for you ( Fox news ). 

FYI - 7123 Americans die on an average day. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 25, 2021 10:25 am
zoom
 zoom
(@zoom)
Pack Leader

@hippyboi I'll state that the aggression on the Capitol was shameful and some should be charged accordingly...just as many in Portland and elsewhere should be charged for whatever their activity warrants...as for the people dying as a result of the Capitol attack, ill give you two, the young woman and officer Sicknick...he is listed as an on duty death of natural causes...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/27/politics/sicknick-capitol-bear-spray-pepper/index.html  

the others, no different than the other 7000 you mention...and over 370 other law enforcement officers died, this year to date, while performing their duties, many from Covid, but many from violence...

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 25, 2021 5:30 pm
hippyboi
(@hippyboi)
Lobo

@zoom - "I'll state that the aggression on the Capitol was shameful and some should be charged accordingly"

Thank you for the intelligent level headed opinion.

On the other hand: Know that the ex - president disagrees with you.

"There is no reason Ashli should have lost her life that day. We must all demand justice for Ashli and her family," Trump added "So on this solemn occasion as we celebrate her life, we renew our calls for a fair and non-partisan investigation into the death of Ashli Babbitt. Donald Trump

Me: Ashli Barret got justice. Ashli Barret, a proud QANON follower, stormed through a Capitol Building window and is now a hero to some. I just can not get my head around that logic. Personally, I was just let down that every single person who breached the walls wasn't shot and killed. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 27, 2021 2:03 pm
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo

@hippyboi: IMO Ashli Babbit’s (not Barret) actions that day negated her patriotic accomplishments of her military service.  Her treasonous act not only brought about her demise, it also brought disgrace and dishonor to the Air Force, which she had served.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 27, 2021 3:20 pm
hippyboi liked
Share: