Forum

Proves my point

Notifications
Clear all

Proves my point

Servehim
(@servehim)
Pup

The LL is heavily weighted with extreme leftists (sadly to many folks posting here don't realize they don't represent the " entire " Lobo Nation) .....Dems take a massive ass wiping and the political forum goes SILENT.  I'll  just echo what Joe Mancin stated, "this nation is Center / RIGHT " . We ( conservatives) are called White Supremacists as we vote in a black Lt Governor and Cuban Attorney General in Virginia , its a BIG FAT LIE to say that we are racist.  I'm a Christian and believe the Bible,  we ALL are desendant of one man Adam, ( Black /white / brown / red /green / everyone) The Democratic party ( under it's current leadership) is a pox on our nation with there Racist agenda , America is finally figuring you vote pandering democrats out . Enough....your politics do not work . 

This topic was modified 3 months ago 2 times by Servehim
Topic starter Posted : November 4, 2021 11:22 pm
JimSoks
(@jimsoks)
Lobo

You mean like now that Covid is exploding worldwide, you hear nothing here from the folks that were demanding a 'plan' 18 months ago.  It shows they didn't ever care about Covid and it was never really about Covid, it was about finding an issue they could use to beat up on Trump with.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2021 7:03 am
Servehim liked
hippyboi
(@hippyboi)
Lobo

Servehim "I'm a Christian and believe the Bible,  we ALL are desendant of one man Adam"

a. Proper spelling and grammar would be appreciated

b. I am an atheist, so my opinions don't count? Why does religion have a say in how we govern this country? What happened to separation of church and state?

c. No vaccines because it's my body. No abortions, because it's our body?

Smelly Soks "now that Covid is exploding worldwide, you hear nothing here from the folks that were demanding a 'plan' 18 months"

Maybe you are deaf and should start reading the newspaper

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2021 11:06 am
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @servehim

The LL is heavily weighted with extreme leftists (sadly to many folks posting here don't realize they don't represent the " entire " Lobo Nation) .....Dems take a massive ass wiping and the political forum goes SILENT.  I'll  just echo what Joe Mancin stated, "this nation is Center / RIGHT " . We ( conservatives) are called White Supremacists as we vote in a black Lt Governor and Cuban Attorney General in Virginia , its a BIG FAT LIE to say that we are racist.  I'm a Christian and believe the Bible,  we ALL are desendant of one man Adam, ( Black /white / brown / red /green / everyone) The Democratic party ( under it's current leadership) is a pox on our nation with there Racist agenda , America is finally figuring you vote pandering democrats out . Enough....your politics do not work . 

The country is not right of center. West Virginia is right of center. The country is moderate but includes 30% from the lunatic right and 20% from the far left. The other 50% are moderate including me who is left of center.

You might be a racist. I bet if I ask you if you want the murderers of the victims in Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Louisville, El Paso,  and Georgia to be convicted I could find out if you are or not. Whose side did you take in the murder of Trayvon Martin? I bet you sided with the murderers every time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2021 4:15 pm
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @jimsoks

You mean like now that Covid is exploding worldwide, you hear nothing here from the folks that were demanding a 'plan' 18 months ago.  It shows they didn't ever care about Covid and it was never really about Covid, it was about finding an issue they could use to beat up on Trump with.

COVID is exploding because in many countries like the USA and Brazil people refuse to get vaccinated and do not wear masks. The non-vaccinated are the spreaders and are mostly the ones dying. These are your people and they are the problem. Trump, who did get vaccinated, caused great damage and is responsible for many deaths with his fake medicine endorsements and his discouragement of masks. You are a fool.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2021 4:19 pm
JimSoks
(@jimsoks)
Lobo
Posted by: @unm-class-of-1972

COVID is exploding because in many countries like the USA and Brazil people refuse to get vaccinated and do not wear masks. The non-vaccinated are the spreaders and are mostly the ones dying. These are your people and they are the problem. Trump, who did get vaccinated, caused great damage and is responsible for many deaths with his fake medicine endorsements and his discouragement of masks. You are a fool.

You can't even see the facts because you won't take the sh** outta your eyes: NM new Covid cases 11/5/20: 862, hospitalized 400 (0% vaccinated)

11/5/21 NM New Covid cases 1463, hospitalized 435 (72.8% vaccinated)

The one thing Trump screwed up on is following your hero Fauci, when he should have known better.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r36rOtXvHtI

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2021 5:06 pm
Servehim liked
JimSoks
(@jimsoks)
Lobo
Posted by: @hippyboi

Servehim "I'm a Christian and believe the Bible,  we ALL are desendant of one man Adam"

b. I am an atheist, so my opinions don't count? Why does religion have a say in how we govern this country? What happened to separation of church and state?

Smelly Soks "now that Covid is exploding worldwide, you hear nothing here from the folks that were demanding a 'plan' 18 months"

OMG, no abortions is about the 1 defenseless body that actually matters, the baby! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2021 5:12 pm
Servehim liked
Servehim
(@servehim)
Pup
Posted by: @hippyboi

Well hippy, 

A. I'll grant you my grammar is pitiful...point hippy

B.Not a good place to be sir, don't understand how you conclude i inferred that your opinion doesn't count?  Truth is that the separation between church and state has been twisted by leftists like you. The intent of this establishment clause was to insure that the state (government) didn't pick a specific type / form of religion and Mandate it above another, mind you , a major reason our founding fathers fled to America is to have the right to worship freely.  Of the 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence 27 of them had Theological degrees,  please don't tell me religion was not paramount in the foundation of our nation.  That would just be a falsehood. 

C. Let me spin this back at ya hippy, Democrats scream that abortion is totally a women's right to choose what she does to her body ( including the stuffing out of a heart beating inside her) yet you same leftists Democrats insist i have no rights regarding my body ....hypocrites  . Way WAY bigger moral issue in killing an innocent baby than me being forced by Brandon to take a vaccine of which I have Zero need of, I had Covid and my natural antibodies are better than any vaccine.  History will prove how foolish you guys are,total lemmings and ARE NOT LISTENING TO THE REAL SCIENCE.  This crap is supernatural as to many in our country are total fools.  I do have hope for sanity to prevail as Americans are slowly waking up. 

This post was modified 3 months ago 2 times by Servehim
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 5, 2021 9:37 pm
Servehim
(@servehim)
Pup

The country is not right of center. West Virginia is right of center. The country is moderate but includes 30% from the lunatic right and 20% from the far left. The other 50% are moderate including me who is left of center.

You might be a racist. I bet if I ask you if you want the murderers of the victims in Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Louisville, El Paso,  and Georgia to be convicted I could find out if you are or not. Whose side did you take in the murder of Trayvon Martin? I bet you sided with the murderers every time.

Well 1972, we agree in part, count them ZERO counties in WV voted for Brandon.  We have a Representative Repubic of which Joe Mancin should be held accountable to represent the folks that voted him into office,  the right ( conservatives) citizens of his state. Joe Mancin made the statement that America is Center/ RIGHT,  I just quoted him. 

I will never allow you to be the arbiter of if I'm a racist, I laugh!!!!! The only thing I get a bigger chuckle out of is you describing yourself a moderate....lol that's REALLY funny.  Don't stereotype my views on these crimes, George Floyd was murdered IMO, a bad cop that needed to be held accountable and he was. And here's one I want you to research 1972, Did " hands up ,dont shoot "ever happen ??? It did not, a big fat lie used by the media to stir up racist hate. Might you be a racist 1972 when you jump to conclusions being a lemming of the Main Stream Media blaming a white guy every time one of these tragedies occurs? Just food for thought 

Ton of fun in the Pit tonight,  and fyi my prediction was correct.  Lots and Lots of maskless cheering occurred. Go Lobos.  Prediction on how our Covid rate spikes???  It won't sir .

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 5, 2021 10:11 pm
Servehim
(@servehim)
Pup

You can't even see the facts because you won't take the sh** outta your eyes: NM new Covid cases 11/5/20: 862, hospitalized 400 (0% vaccinated)

The one thing Trump screwed up on is following your hero Fauci, when he should have known better.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r36rOtXvHtI

Thanks Jim, this deception by our government is supernatural.  Common sense and logical thinking is a lost trait on the Left.  The numbers speak for themselves but it won't sink in to the fascists left. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 5, 2021 10:23 pm
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader

I should never try to argue with high school dropouts or high school grads with D- averages. Servehim and Jim Socks, you are going to miss your Oathkeepers rally.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 6, 2021 10:33 am
hippyboi liked
JimSoks
(@jimsoks)
Lobo

Thanks Jim, this deception by our government is supernatural.  Common sense and logical thinking is a lost trait on the Left.  The numbers speak for themselves but it won't sink in to the fascists left. 

What folks like 72 omit is the vax rate for the true high risk group, 65+ is closing in on 90%.  If the vaccine actually worked, there are so few truly vulnerable unpoked left, it shouldn't matter what those other groups with a 99.8%+ survival rate do. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 6, 2021 1:50 pm
Servehim liked
Servehim
(@servehim)
Pup

I should never try to argue with high school dropouts or high school grads with D- averages. Servehim and Jim Socks, you are going to miss your Oathkeepers rally.

What the crap are you talking about ??? None of your comments are valid ( pretty sure you know that myself and Jim aren't high school dropouts) name calling and demeaning folks with viewpoints different from yours is Classic Liberal strategy. I have been very successful in life through Hard Work sir , retired at 55 with more $$$ than I can ever spend , in short I've been blessed.  You would be wise to refrain from replying as to avoid further embarrassing yourself.  Rather spend your time looking into the facts of this virus and what actually does work and avoid being a mind numbed lemming. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 6, 2021 8:12 pm
Servehim
(@servehim)
Pup

If you do choose to stay engaged in rational dialog here 1972 , please respond to the facts that Jim has put before you ...we will be waiting.  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 6, 2021 8:17 pm
JimSoks
(@jimsoks)
Lobo

If you do choose to stay engaged in rational dialog here 1972 , please respond to the facts that Jim has put before you ...we will be waiting.  

Now that they don't have Trump to blame for everything, the anti vaxxers have become their new whipping boys.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 7, 2021 7:52 am
pitforever90
(@pitforever90)
Lobo

If someone physically assaulted you and you "survived", does that mean the assault should be ignored?

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 7, 2021 8:04 am
hippyboi liked
pitforever90
(@pitforever90)
Lobo

If you sold a grocery product and only 1% of your customers died of botulism contained in the product, would that mean your product would stay on the shelves? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 7, 2021 8:37 am
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader

Well 1972, we agree in part, count them ZERO counties in WV voted for Brandon.  We have a Representative Repubic of which Joe Mancin should be held accountable to represent the folks that voted him into office,  the right ( conservatives) citizens of his state. Joe Mancin made the statement that America is Center/ RIGHT,  I just quoted him. 

I will never allow you to be the arbiter of if I'm a racist, I laugh!!!!! The only thing I get a bigger chuckle out of is you describing yourself a moderate....lol that's REALLY funny.  Don't stereotype my views on these crimes, George Floyd was murdered IMO, a bad cop that needed to be held accountable and he was. And here's one I want you to research 1972, Did " hands up ,dont shoot "ever happen ??? It did not, a big fat lie used by the media to stir up racist hate. Might you be a racist 1972 when you jump to conclusions being a lemming of the Main Stream Media blaming a white guy every time one of these tragedies occurs? Just food for thought 

Ton of fun in the Pit tonight,  and fyi my prediction was correct.  Lots and Lots of maskless cheering occurred. Go Lobos.  Prediction on how our Covid rate spikes???  It won't sir .

No Mr. Gosar.

I did not say anything against Mancin. Frankly, I agree with him in that if Democrats want more liberals policies they should elect more liberals. There are very few far left Democrats in the House or Senate. Most are left of center, like me, and a few are moderates like Mancin. I have never voted for Bernie Sanders, I voted for Hillary and Biden in the past two Democratic primaries. Bernie Sanders id not the President and as soon as all Democrats regardless of wing realize that the stronger we will be when we run against the far far right of the Republican Party.  The Republicans have more extremists in their party than the Democrats do. We may have 10 in the House and 3 in the Senate. The Republicans have more Quanon members in Congress than that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 7, 2021 9:52 am
Share: