Forum

Southern Border...I...

Notifications
Clear all

Southern Border...Is there a crisis there?

Bullchuter
(@bullchuter)
Pack Leader

I thinks there is.  Who caused it?

Topic starter Posted : October 20, 2021 7:39 am
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader

Yes, too many Texans are moving to New Mexico through our southern border with Texas. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 20, 2021 8:35 am
roblips and liked
 Anonymous

@Ballchuter

I would say 20 years of mismanagement by both parties, maybe longer. It's easy to say Biden whenever we see a 2021 problem, but most of the problems were there in 2020. Trump' demeanor was so dominant in the news cycle many issues were glossed over. 

It's easy to say Trump, but most of these issues were handed off to him as well. 

I was never much of a political reader, until Bush and I would have to say Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden have all had similar issues and none of the 4 did much to correct anything. They just keep kicking the can down the road for 8 years and start designing their billion dollar legacy libraries on our dime.

I watch Fox News at the gym and the host of that 5 person opinion show grins like a jackass every time there is bad news for Biden. He obviously thinks this will bring Trump back in 2024. We all live in this country and we need to fix our problems together, because they sure aren't being fixed by the status quo. And if Biden loses in 3 years after a horrible term and passes off a bigger mess, do you really think Trump will waive his magic wand and it will all go away. He may say he does, but he does not own a magic wand. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 20, 2021 1:10 pm
Bullchuter
(@bullchuter)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @hippyboi

@Ballchuter

I would say 20 years of mismanagement by both parties, maybe longer. It's easy to say Biden whenever we see a 2021 problem, but most of the problems were there in 2020. Trump' demeanor was so dominant in the news cycle many issues were glossed over. 

It's easy to say Trump, but most of these issues were handed off to him as well. 

I was never much of a political reader, until Bush and I would have to say Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden have all had similar issues and none of the 4 did much to correct anything. They just keep kicking the can down the road for 8 years and start designing their billion dollar legacy libraries on our dime.

I watch Fox News at the gym and the host of that 5 person opinion show grins like a jackass every time there is bad news for Biden. He obviously thinks this will bring Trump back in 2024. We all live in this country and we need to fix our problems together, because they sure aren't being fixed by the status quo. And if Biden loses in 3 years after a horrible term and passes off a bigger mess, do you really think Trump will waive his magic wand and it will all go away. He may say he does, but he does not own a magic wand. 

GEEZ!   When are you going to grow up[ and quit blaming Trump for everything?  Biden has been our President for the past 10 Months and all he's done is taken a wrecking ball to America!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 20, 2021 4:55 pm
loboman liked
Jacobsladder
(@jacobsladder)
Pup

Go Brandon!

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 21, 2021 7:15 pm
loboman
(@loboman)
Lobo
Posted by: @bullchuter

I thinks there is.  Who caused it?

Definitely. The buck stops with Joe Biden, who said he hasn't had time to go to the border.  What a loser.  No wonder his approval rating has dropped again to 37%.  

This post was modified 7 months ago by loboman
ReplyQuote
Posted : October 21, 2021 8:51 pm
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo
Posted by: @loboman
The buck stops with Joe Biden.  What a loser.  No wonder his approval rating has dropped again to 37%.  

Hey, if he drops another 37 percentage points he’ll match your approval level.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 21, 2021 10:54 pm
loboman
(@loboman)
Lobo
Posted by: @digital-lobo
Posted by: @loboman
The buck stops with Joe Biden.  What a loser.  No wonder his approval rating has dropped again to 37%.  

Hey, if he drops another 37 percentage points he’ll match your approval level.

Uncle Joe is about as dumb as you are.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 22, 2021 5:37 am
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader

Donald "The Seditionist" Trump had a 29% approval rating (Pew poll) when he left office. Of course, he was involved in the fascist insurrection of the United States so that lowered his percentage a bit. If so many Republicans weren't so stupid his approval rating should have been 0%. Insurrectionists should never be supported by any true American patriotic citizen. So, Biden needs to get his approval rating up and never become an insurrectionist like Donald "The Cheating Husband and Possible Rapist" Trump.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 22, 2021 12:38 pm
zoom
 zoom
(@zoom)
Pack Leader

will the real 'wild indian' please stand up...sometimes it's hard to tell which one of you ultra libs plays that part...

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 22, 2021 9:58 pm
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @zoom

will the real 'wild indian' please stand up...sometimes it's hard to tell which one of you ultra libs plays that part...

You supported a man that was responsible for attempting to overthrow the USA on January 6. You are the extremist radical not us.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 23, 2021 10:21 am
loboman
(@loboman)
Lobo
Posted by: @unm-class-of-1972

Donald "The Seditionist" Trump had a 29% approval rating (Pew poll) when he left office. Of course, he was involved in the fascist insurrection of the United States so that lowered his percentage a bit. If so many Republicans weren't so stupid his approval rating should have been 0%. Insurrectionists should never be supported by any true American patriotic citizen. So, Biden needs to get his approval rating up and never become an insurrectionist like Donald "The Cheating Husband and Possible Rapist" Trump.

So does your comment mean you think there isn't a crisis at the southern border of the U.S.?  That is the topic of this thread. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 23, 2021 11:21 am
zoom
 zoom
(@zoom)
Pack Leader

@unm-class-of-1972 Game time, Go Lobos!

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 23, 2021 12:36 pm
Share: