Forum

Stevie Bannon

Notifications
Clear all

Stevie Bannon

brooklyn_esq
(@brooklyn_esq)
Member Admin

Pack your toothbrush( if you brush your teeth) Mark Meadows, enjoy the weekend and call your counsel. 

Topic starter Posted : November 12, 2021 2:15 pm
Servehim
(@servehim)
Pup
Posted by: @brooklyn_esq

Pack your toothbrush( if you brush your teeth) Mark Meadows, enjoy the weekend and call your counsel. 

This partisan witch hunt is WHY Americans are moving Red Brooklyn.  They have finally been slowly brought up to speed ( by John Durham) on the lying about Trump and him being a pawn of Putin . Digital is probably still posting his slandous lies. Adam Schif is still waving and envelope lying that it contains PROOF Trump was committing Treason... your party has No moral compass.  You and your ilk don't care about what's right , its only about getting your Blue Blood Merit badge . I pray Durham is able to finish the full investigation,  exposing the Crooked Clinton's,  and the dirty suits within our FBI.  The FBI folks on the street are not at fault here. 

SHAME on CNN/ MSNBC/ABC/CBS/NBC.....rational folks see that ALL progressive news channels are ignoring this tragedy in America 🇺🇸 

This post was modified 2 months ago by Servehim
ReplyQuote
Posted : November 12, 2021 8:54 pm
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo

Now Slimy Steve can get that precious wall without having to rip off anymore people.  The problem for him now is that he will be on the wrong side of it.  On the inside looking out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 12, 2021 9:52 pm
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo
Posted by: @servehim
This partisan witch hunt is WHY Americans are moving Red…  

I sure hope not.  This country already has way too many of you rednecks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 12, 2021 9:56 pm
hippyboi
(@hippyboi)
Lobo

@servehim 

Why is trying to find out how an armed insurrection at the capitol on January 6 evolved a political witch hunt? and why is everybody scared to man up and tell the truth about how they were involved if they did nothing wrong?

I would think that to prevent this from happening again, we need to understand how it happened on January 6 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 13, 2021 11:14 am
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @servehim
Posted by: @brooklyn_esq

This partisan witch hunt is WHY Americans are moving Red Brooklyn.  They have finally been slowly brought up to speed ( by John Durham) on the lying about Trump and him being a pawn of Putin . Digital is probably still posting his slandous lies. Adam Schif is still waving and envelope lying that it contains PROOF Trump was committing Treason... your party has No moral compass.  You and your ilk don't care about what's right , its only about getting your Blue Blood Merit badge . I pray Durham is able to finish the full investigation,  exposing the Crooked Clinton's,  and the dirty suits within our FBI.  The FBI folks on the street are not at fault here. 

SHAME on CNN/ MSNBC/ABC/CBS/NBC.....rational folks see that ALL progressive news channels are ignoring this tragedy in America 🇺🇸 

I would rather be a deadneck than a redneck like you. You support insurrectionists and terrorists like Bannon and Trump. You hate America if you like these seditionists.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 13, 2021 12:13 pm
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo

@unm-class-of-1972 

Contrary to his rambling utterances I suspect that in reality Severed is as much of a Christian as Benedict Donald is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 13, 2021 2:51 pm
Digital Lobo
(@digital-lobo)
Alpha Lobo

@hippyboi 

It appears to me  that Severed’s concept of a conservative utopia is in realty a dystopian society that has a deranged demigod wannabe, like Traitor Trump, as a fascist ruler for life.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 13, 2021 2:56 pm
Servehim
(@servehim)
Pup

@digital-lobo 

Does a rambling post like that convince yourself that you are enlightened and smart....I laugh . 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 14, 2021 10:29 pm
Share: