Trump leaving hospi...

Notifications
Clear all

Trump leaving hospital. “Don’t be afraid.”

Page 1 / 3
Lucero
(@lucero)
Lobo

Trump coming out of hospital like a BOSS! 

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

Topic starter Posted : October 5, 2020 12:21 pm
tommyboy115
(@tommyboy115)
Pup

You all have this strawman thinking going that those of us who have been taking precautions have been letting COVID-19 dominate our lives. Honestly, that's childish thinking. We can take it seriously without letting it dominate our lives and panicking. There's a comfortable functional middle ground between panic and doing nothing and continuing to let it spread. It takes an actual leader to help people navigate that middle ground. What does it say about Trump's view of his own leadership if he can't be straight with the American people, and ask them to take proper precautions, without causing a panic?

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 12:34 pm
Scott
(@Scott)
Pack Leader

Lucero:

Those drugs and knowledge would have been developed either way. Good medicine does not follow political lines.

Question: How will the "temporary" elimination of the payroll tax affect those who might rely on Medicare to access that great medicine you speak of?

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 1:58 pm
MaxLobo
(@maxlobo)

Good that he's recovered, if in fact he's completely out of the woods.  If EVERYBODY over 50 could get Trump's level of treatment then that would be one thing....but of course that's not the case.   We should strive for a society where everyone has that level of healthcare available to them.    

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 2:01 pm
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @lucero

Trump coming out of hospital like a BOSS! 

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

This reminds me of an "Everyone Loves Raymond" episode when Raymond Barone and his big brother Robert were very happy when their parents decided to move to a retirement home. After a week in the home the the retirement center called Raymond and told him that his parents could no longer stay there because they were driving the other residents crazy.

This, too, is the case of our loser president, Donald F. Trump. The staff at Walter Reed Hospital could no longer stand him and demanded that he leave the premises immediately. Nobody wants Donald. You are a sucker and totally sucked in by our loser president.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 2:13 pm
Lucero
(@lucero)
Lobo

@unm-class-of-1972

you and America have been suckered by the liberal democrat media. 

I get your mad. They treated you like dumb asses and you all keep buying their crap hook, line, and sinker. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 5, 2020 2:58 pm
loboman liked
UNMerciful_1
(@unmerciful_1)
Pack Leader Lobo level

That's right, America. You too can be flown in a government helicopter to one the nation's premier hospitals, evaluated & monitored around the clock by a team of elite doctors, treated with an exclusive array of drugs, and come out feeling 20 years younger on the other side. Don't be afraid of Covid.

If you are unlucky enough to get COVID-19, simply use your government healthcare policy at a government run hospital, and get treatment from government employed doctors. While there, be sure to get the most advanced, government subsidized experimental therapeutics.  Why hasn't everyone who's gotten COVID just done this?

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 3:16 pm
howler
(@howler)
Referee evaluator

@unmerciful_1

And you don't even have to pay any taxes to get this gold plated treatment!  Well, maybe as much as $750 some years. Is this a great country, or what!

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 3:27 pm
Scott
(@Scott)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @lucero

@unm-class-of-1972

you and America have been suckered by the liberal democrat media. 

I get your mad. They treated you like dumb asses and you all keep buying their crap hook, line, and sinker. 

If a person chooses to think for himself/herself, and does not buy into the slant and spin put on many events these days, they can see things clearly and make choices for themselves that have nothing to do with either the liberal or conservative slanted media. There is plenty of spin coming from both sides.

Reading news from certain sources helps this happen. Catching some sound bites or jumping on click-bait feeds the problem.

Reuters and AP are a good way to go.

Also, many of the things that Trump says speak for themselves so-to-speak and don't require any interpretation from media bias.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 3:35 pm
The Fat Muffin Man
(@the-fat-muffin-man)
Pup

@Scott

I agree that everyone should try and make up their own mind, but I would try to at least balance the journalist sources.

If you read AP, Reuters, CNN, CBS, they are all liberals.

As a balance to that liberal slant, I would recommend The Washington Times, Wall Street Journal, and just for fun, the New York Post.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 3:46 pm
WildIndian5
(@wildindian5)
Lobo

The fat asshole took his mask off upon entering the White House. He got the medical treatment which only one person in the World received. They should make  him do as the leprosy  people did during biblical times. The story goes that they wore rags and shouted "unclean,unclean 'at the top of their lungs as they passed.. Yes that would be nice and protect people from being contaminated by his disease,pea brain, and foul mouth. Now the muffin wants good newspapers to line up behind a full blown racist,misogynist , fascist and purveyor of hate?? Most of the newspapers mentioned want to see the scoundrel run out of Washington after being tarred and feathered

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 6:00 pm
UWS
 UWS
(@uws)
Lobo Lobo level

Trump gets COVID and automatically people think the following:

1. He was reckless to get it in the first place.

2. He unnecessarily exposed others to it.  

3. He received better treatment than others.

4. He sends the wrong message by saying to others don't be afraid of it.

The real truth is that the left hates his guts, so no matter what he does, in this case getting infected and beating COVID (so far), he will always lose. 

But instead of just admitting that, they thinly veil their hatred in an illogical and unsubstantiated argument to give the appearance that they are judging him fairly and that they are reasonable people. 

You gutless vermin!

Just admit you ate him, and we can dispense with all the time consuming rhetoric.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 6:35 pm
Lucero liked
MaxLobo
(@maxlobo)
Posted by: @uws

Not exactly sure about #1 yet....certainly we know some of the others that got it at last Saturday's event were certainly careless (would you disagree, based on the photos from the ACB announcement event?).   #2 is almost certainly true when you consider the "Limo" drive by where he had other people in that enclosed space drive him in front of the 'fans'.   #3 is almost certainly true when comparing to the vast majority of other Americans...he had the 'experimental' anti-body treatment and the full 5 days of Remdisiver, plus certainly his vitals monitored non-stop since the diagnosis....do you really think #3 is not true (I mean, it is the President, after all). #4....just plain stupid...of course you should be afraid of a virus whether its CFR is 0.01 or up to 3%, as is in the ball park for a man his age. 

I think you offer real good info with the legal stuff, UWS, but IMO your critical thought is lacking when it gets into the purely political realm. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 6:46 pm
WildIndian5
(@wildindian5)
Lobo

The suggestion has been made to evacuate the too WH as he is going around contagious and not giving crap of how many people he will infect for a photo opp. Yes many people hate his guts  and for good reason. Why is that so difficult for the clowns to accept?. Hell i realize that the butt sniffers here will do anything possible to have him like them. They love the man and everything he stands for. They are complicit in hie efforts to destroy democracy. To say that a person is illogical to rationally dislike a fascist,racist , and misogynist who is trying to destroy Democracy is not a far reach. The toilet must be flushed and perhaps to save some people from themselves?

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 7:45 pm
tommyboy115
(@tommyboy115)
Pup

The real truth is that the left hates his guts, so no matter what he does, in this case getting infected and beating COVID (so far), he will always lose. 

But instead of just admitting that, they thinly veil their hatred in an illogical and unsubstantiated argument to give the appearance that they are judging him fairly and that they are reasonable people. 

You gutless vermin!

Just admit you ate him, and we can dispense with all the time consuming rhetoric.  

I can't stand the guy but I have my reasons. Are you operating under the premise that we don't like him for no reason? I think he's a terrible leader who conducts himself like a child and I find it embarrassing that he's the president.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 8:16 pm
brooklyn_esq
(@brooklyn_esq)
Member Admin

@uws Donald J Trump will go down as the worst President in the history of the US. History will be the judge.

The Covid contamination of the White House sealed his fate, in more ways than one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 8:49 pm
UWS
 UWS
(@uws)
Lobo Lobo level
Posted by: @maxlobo

Not exactly sure about #1 yet....certainly we know some of the others that got it at last Saturday's event were certainly careless (would you disagree, based on the photos from the ACB announcement event?).   #2 is almost certainly true when you consider the "Limo" drive by where he had other people in that enclosed space drive him in front of the 'fans'.   #3 is almost certainly true when comparing to the vast majority of other Americans...he had the 'experimental' anti-body treatment and the full 5 days of Remdisiver, plus certainly his vitals monitored non-stop since the diagnosis....do you really think #3 is not true (I mean, it is the President, after all). #4....just plain stupid...of course you should be afraid of a virus whether its CFR is 0.01 or up to 3%, as is in the ball park for a man his age. 

I think you offer real good info with the legal stuff, UWS, but IMO your critical thought is lacking when it gets into the purely political realm. 

Oh really? Let's see: 

#2 - He is the President, and it is his job to keep America's spirits up, the stock market and the economy churning, and our foreign adversaries aware that our country's leader is still alert and still capable of serving as our "Commander in Chief." In my opinion, deterring our adversaries from any monkey business is sufficient all by itself to justify his actions. He needed to prevent our adversaries from taking advantage of us due to any perceived "leadership vacuum," so being driven around in an SUV by secret service agents who apparently volunteered to do it, waving at people, while his driver and bodyguard are separated from him by plexiglass is not unreasonable in my opinion. It was a very small risk taken to gain immeasurable national security. But the general public will not get that.  

Why not? They lack the expertise, that information does not fit the liberal media's agenda, and the white house tends to be silent about national security concerns.  

I served as an officer in the military and received classified security briefs throughout my 20 year naval career, held a top secret clearance, was forward deployed near or inside Iraq in both Desert Shield (1993) and the Iraq War (2005 - 2007), served several years on both a warship and a ballistic missile sub, completed naval war college courses, and although that does not make me an expert in politics (although I am competent in Poli Sci due to holding a BA in it), it does make me better informed as to U.S. national security strategy than perhaps 99% of the public. Thus, I believe Trump did the right thing by showing his face and letting people know he was ok.   

"If adversaries like Russia's Vladimir Putin, North Korea's Kim Jong Un or China's Xi Jinping 'were looking for a moment to test American resolve abroad, they might be tempted by a moment when the U.S. leadership situation was so precarious," said Dan Shapiro, a former U.S. ambassador to Israel.' "

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-covid-diagnosis-puts-america-s-friends-foes-alert-n1241850

"Asian governments are worried about a possible leadership vacuum in the White House if the US President falls seriously ill"

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/3104065/trumps-covid-19-diagnosis-sparks-worries-asia-and-headline-lifes

"Donald Trump's former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski says the two Secret Service agents who drove the president past his supporters outside Walter Reed hospital volunteered and that they were separated by plexiglass..." 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8806521/Secret-Service-agents-say-Trumps-hospital-drive-reckless.html

"Dow Jones futures rose solidly Monday morning, along with S&P 500 futures and Nasdaq futures, amid hopes that President Donald Trump is improving."

https://www.investors.com/market-trend/stock-market-today/president-trump-hospitalized-coronavirus-stock-market-rally-dow-jones-futures/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3 - My 10 year old son received treatment in a top notch hospital (UCLA) back in Dec. His Oxygen sat level was around 90, and he was having trouble breathing. He was administered oxygen for the better part of two days, had a chest xray done, vitals were monitored around the clock, received steroids the first day and albuterol. He had several different doctors looking in on him as well as numerous nurses. He required four days in the hospital in order to recover. So excellent medical care is available, and you don't need to be the president to get it. 

By the way, Walter Reed is not necessarily the best hospital around. I went there for surgery to repair my torn ACL. After discussing the surgical procedure for around 30 minutes, the Doc, a military doctor in his late 20s said the surgery would be a “piece of cake.” I responded, “Doc - I have just one question for you. How many of these type of surgeries have you performed?” When he responded that, “this would be my first one,” I said, “thanks but no thanks.” I’m no guinea pig. 

As for Remdesivir, the US FDA has authorized its use for ALL Covid patients. regardless of severity, so Trump is not receiving anything others aren't.  

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-08-28-20-intl/h_29318910d83e792b42789bab39559cab

According to Trump’s medical team, the president is currently taking Vitamin D, zinc, Pepcid, melatonin and a daily aspirin.- Not exactly cutting edge drugs!

https://www.popsci.com/story/health/covid-19-best-treatments/

https://www.10tv.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/trump-covid-regeneron-drug-cocktail-explained/507-042c6581-af06-450c-9f24-1ff96fc586a3

Apparently, the president received dexamethasone, a "common" steroid. Like Remdesivir, dexamethasone is now part of a treatment program for COVID-19 patients. 

"The use of dexamethasone for management of COVID-19 has already increased, particularly given the recent National Institutes of Health COVID-19 Treatment Panel guidelines that recommend its use."

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2769100

Apparently, the president received Regeneron, which has not been given an emergency use authorization by the FDA, although Regeneron has boasted of the early trials' success so far.

Regeneron is the only drug or "treatment" that Trump received that is not yet available to the public. However, that drug's benefit in fighting Covid-19 has not yet been established, so doctors are merely hoping it helps the president. In other words, there is no reason to justify its general use.   

"Regeneron recently released an analysis of its cocktail in 275 patients, showing it to be safe and to reduce a patient's viral load, though there's still no basis yet to conclude whether it is effective. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/10/04/trump-medication-experimental-covid-treatments/3598232001/

I think it's clear that giving the president one additional experimental drug that has not been proven effective does not warrant the over the top press reports that Trump is getting "far different treatment" than what others receive or "cutting edge" care. It's very misleading, and it's obvious why the media is doing that - the liberal media wants to keep the public deathly afraid of Covid, and will accomplish that if others believe that upon infection, they won't get anywhere close to the same level of care that Trump is getting. But I have shown here why that is all BS.

Is he getting different treatment? Yes, but receiving one additional unproven drug is not that different and certainly not that much different to justify some of the very misleading liberal articles: 

"How Trump's Covid-19 treatment is far different from what most American patients get."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/05/health/donald-trump-hospital-treatment/index.html

"President Trump is Getting an 'Unprecedented Mix of Covid-19 Treatments That Puts Him On the Cutting Edge of Coronavirus Care.' "

https://time.com/5896274/trump-covid-19-treatments/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# 4 - Not stupid at all. He also said, "Don’t let it dominate your life." I happen to agree with him. That's his point. Don't be afraid of going out of the house as long as one takes precautions. That's how I live my life too. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/05/health/trump-covid-public-health.html

I think the culprit for your misperception is my excellent legal acumen. Anything else I do pales in comparison, but that does not mean my political analysis is lacking! It's just not as good. 

This post was modified 1 year ago 59 times by UWS
ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 10:54 pm
loboman and Lucero liked
Lucero
(@lucero)
Lobo

@uws this is the winner post right here. 

Trump received Regeneron because of his “right to try” that he got passed a couple of years ago. Guess what anyone can use “right to try”

I mentioned that I had 4 peeps with Covid-19 this last week. One was in the hospital for a week. They just released him. He is no doubt sick as he is overweight, had pneumonia, and long term COPD.  But he is part of the 99% 

Dems are just pissed right now because Trump killed the PANICDemic. People are recovering and the media and Democrats have been exposed for their deceit. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 6, 2020 4:10 am
UWS liked
loboman
(@loboman)
Lobo

Thank-you for your service UWS.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2020 5:15 am
UWS liked
zoom
 zoom
(@zoom)
Pack Leader

"Dow Jones futures rose solidly Monday morning, along with S&P 500 futures and Nasdaq futures, amid hopes that President Donald Trump is improving."

Amen! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2020 5:43 am
UNMerciful_1
(@unmerciful_1)
Pack Leader Lobo level

"If adversaries like Russia's Vladimir Putin, North Korea's Kim Jong Un or China's Xi Jinping 'were looking for a moment to test American resolve abroad, they might be tempted by a moment when the U.S. leadership situation was so precarious," said Dan Shapiro, a former U.S. ambassador to Israel.' "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You mean like putting bounties on the head's of U.S soldiers?  That's one thing I honestly don't understand.  Republicans are supposedly the biggest supporters of the U.S. military.  This president has failed take action on this.  He has not even spoken tough against Putin.  He's had more harsh words for our allies than he has for Putin.  If these were the actions of a Democrat, the GOP would be lighting them up.  However, the GOP is silent as this president fails to react to an attack on our military forces. Why?

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2020 6:58 am
howler liked
WildIndian5
(@wildindian5)
Lobo

The repugs are being exposed daily. The asinine response to drumpf ,now being a one man  killing machine is totally absurd. i just saw videos of the Conway family of which Kellyanne is a member of .The whole family has Covid due to her allegiance with drumpf. It is funny but to hear the truth about drumpf, people are listening to a 15 year old who has more common sense than her mother.The statement  by many that drumpf is in"an altered state of mind",common to Covid patients has been made. it is  really hard to know as he is usually bat shit crazy. It is also important to note that drumpf junee wanted a" family intervention" to deal with demented and drugged up dad.The  WH has been decimated and the little people who work there are terrified. The face that drumpf is so selfish that he could care less about staff and their families who may die is the basic indictment against he fat asshole. Yet the mindless here cheer him as he is some kind of a hero to run amok unmasked, placing people in danger. The vile,evil, fascist is spreading every kind of disease and posters here want a good sniff of it.  it would be funny if it was not tragically killing people.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2020 7:26 am
UWS
 UWS
(@uws)
Lobo Lobo level
Posted by: @tommyboy115

You gutless vermin!

I can't stand the guy but I have my reasons. Are you operating under the premise that we don't like him for no reason? I think he's a terrible leader who conducts himself like a child and I find it embarrassing that he's the president.

No. Im operating under the obvious premise that the liberals and certain others do not like him as a person, so they cut their nose to spite their face. In other words, it does not matter what good he tries to do for this country and what good he accomplishes - none of that matters. What matters is only the utter hatred that some have for him, but by stewing in that hatred, they are blinded to what is in the best interests of this country. 

My example above where I talk about national security is an example. Instead of applauding Trump for taking personal risk (by leaving the hospital) in order to show the world he is ok and still has his wits (to deter our adversaries), the liberals argue that he was reckless: that he carelessly put others in danger. Sorry, but unless you have served, you won’t understand that when the President (or any superior) gives an order, you do it no questions asked. Why? Because they have access to classified information and responsibilities that are far above our pay grade, and also because that’s the agreement you made when you volunteered to serve - it’s a duty!

Despite all this, the liberals would rather have N. Korea shoot a nuclear missile, China invade some country in order to expand its empire, or Russia assist Iran with its nuclear ambitions than have Trump take a short drive around the hospital. That’s cutting one’s nose to spite their face. Shows some have the wrong priorities and no clue about the real world. 

I personally think he is a Buffoon at times - aren’t we all? But I also believe he holds the best interests of this country above everything else, and he is on the right track. 

By letting Russia and China see that he is alive and well, Trump has done a great service to this country, because those two countries are probing for weakness and looking for any opportunity to gain an edge on us. 

From a Democrat Senator:

“Sen. Chris Murphy, a Democrat from Connecticut, also acknowledged that there are ‘security implications any time that a president falls ill,’ but acknowledged that the urgency of those concerns is predicated, in part, on whether Trump's health status deteriorates further.”

"I was glad that Mark Meadows came out and made that clear [Trump’s good health] this morning, our allies and our adversaries need to know that and understand, because we still have many of those on the latter list that are probing at our vulnerabilities," Murphy said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/02/politics/trump-coronavirus-national-security-concerns/index.html

From a national security expert:

“The positive Covid-19 diagnosis of President Donald Trump is a worst-case scenario from a national security perspective.”

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/opinions/code-red-moment-us-government-trump-covid-19-vinograd/index.html

“Tensions between American and Russian militaries are running high. In several recent episodes, in international territory and airspace from off the coast of Alaska to the Black and Mediterranean Seas, combat planes from each country have scrambled to intercept military aircraft from the other.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/us/politics/russia-afghanistan-bounties.amp.html

“Strained relations have been accompanied by military drills in the South China Sea, as well as ballistic missile launches in August. Taiwan, an island nation close to the Chinese mainland, alleges Chinese air force planes have, on numerous occasions, flown into its Air Defence Identification Zone, or ADIZ.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/1344190/south-china-sea-news-taiwan-us-analyst-propaganda-video-Beijing-pompeo/amp

“The North Koreans said they were accelerating their “nuclear deterrent,” moving beyond two years of vague promises of disarmament and Kim Jong-un’s warm exchanges of letters with President Trump. Iran, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said, is re-establishing the infrastructure needed to make a bomb.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/01/us/politics/coronavirus-global-competition-russia-china-iran-north-korea.html

This post was modified 1 year ago 11 times by UWS
ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2020 10:37 am
loboman liked
UWS
 UWS
(@uws)
Lobo Lobo level

@MaxLobo

@UNMerciful_1

Did you read my post above and Lucero’s follow up regarding the care Trump is receiving? 

Any rebuttal? 

How is the care Trump has received that much better than what an ordinary citizen can expect? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2020 11:08 am
loboman
(@loboman)
Lobo
Posted by: @unmerciful_1

You mean like putting bounties on the head's of U.S soldiers?  That's one thing I honestly don't understand.  Republicans are supposedly the biggest supporters of the U.S. military.  This president has failed take action on this.  He has not even spoken tough against Putin.  He's had more harsh words for our allies than he has for Putin.  If these were the actions of a Democrat, the GOP would be lighting them up.  However, the GOP is silent as this president fails to react to an attack on our military forces. Why?

Is there solid evidence of this? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2020 12:01 pm
UWS liked
UWS
 UWS
(@uws)
Lobo Lobo level
Posted by: @loboman
Posted by: @unmerciful_1

Is there solid evidence of this? 

Exactly.

Also, we should ask whether the alleged act violated the international law of war?  Did Putin know of these bounties or were they acts of rogue units? Were any service members killed because of the bounties? How has Trump responded either privately with Putin or officially? Has the US ambassador to Russia been involved? How strong is the evidence that bounties were made? 

Bottom line - we need more answers before we can draw conclusions...unless you are a liberal, and in that case you shoot from the hip and then worry about facts later, if at all. 

Some quotes on the matter:

“While officials were said to be confident about the intelligence that Russian operatives offered and paid bounties to Afghan militants for killing Americans, they have greater uncertainty about how high in the Russian government the covert operation was authorized and what its aim may be.”

“The officials briefed on the matter said the government had assessed the operation to be the handiwork of Unit 29155, an arm of Russia’s military intelligence agency, known widely as the G.R.U.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/us/politics/russia-afghanistan-bounties.amp.html

This post was modified 1 year ago 4 times by UWS
ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2020 12:12 pm
Scott
(@Scott)
Pack Leader
Posted by: @the-fat-muffin-man

@Scott

I agree that everyone should try and make up their own mind, but I would try to at least balance the journalist sources.

If you read AP, Reuters, CNN, CBS, they are all liberals.

As a balance to that liberal slant, I would recommend The Washington Times, Wall Street Journal, and just for fun, the New York Post.

Valid point. I actually do read opposing views. CNN has swung much more liberal. I think Reuters is pretty middle of the road and AP is as well, except for opinion pieces of course. Politifact has been will to fact check just about anyone recently , which is refreshing.

Sometimes even sources that try to stay neutral don't. And sometimes they report things that we don't want to hear. When they do that, it's not that they're slanted, as long as the facts they report are solid.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2020 2:52 pm
NMFANINOKC
(@nmfaninokc)

CNN swung left? Really?? Ty at crap station is right now steaming a panic about “what do we do if the President falls I’ll?!?” CNN, he’s out of the hospital!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2020 3:02 pm
NMFANINOKC
(@nmfaninokc)

And someone explain this to me please. All these democrats demanding to know HOW IS THE President?!?!?! We need to know. He gets to the WH, comes out to the balcony to wave, sign of strength that he is ok however, now he is butchered by that same group for being un professional and unsafe?! WTF? How does that work?!?!

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2020 3:10 pm
Scott
(@Scott)
Pack Leader

Any president of our country, like him or not, should receive the best care possible, and will. It comes with the job. I'm sure he had advantages, and those advantages likely helped him get to where he could be discharged sooner than others might. Anyone that is a leader of a country would need that advantage. Obviously many others won't have access to that same intensity, level, quality of care.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2020 3:15 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: