Elijah Saunders off...

Notifications
Clear all

Elijah Saunders offer on the table...!

Primordial
(@primordial)
Famed Member

https://twitter.com/elijahsaunders_

Looks like our coaching staff is hard at it still, looking towards future recruits!

Topic starter Posted : May 13, 2021 3:04 pm
BAD DAWG, JulieG, txlobo95 and 25 people reacted
darchuleta59
(@d_ranchilla)
Famed Member

Top 10 #GoLobos

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 5, 2021 12:14 am
Primordial, txlobo95, Doublealum and 9 people reacted
docmmm
(@docmmm)
Noble Member

He committed to SDSU today.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 24, 2021 9:35 pm
BAD DAWG
(@bad-dawg)
Noble Member

With no returning Go-To Scorers that Average Double Figures I’m surprised Pitino didn’t dive into the Transfer Portal that was Full of proven experienced seasoned Double-Digit scorers and go after as much Scoring talent and Scoring depth as possible like the rest of the major programs did all across the country including our opponents in the MWC except for Pitino and his Lobos. There is no identifiable offensive potency that we the fans know about at this time, but there is alot of potential that we have to hope will fill those gapping holes once the season starts. I remain hopeful Pitino knows something positive about this teams scoring potential that he just hasn't shared.

I do wish Pitino would recruit some three point shooters with a high scoring potential. At this point Pitino has depth and talent at every position except Small Forwards and athletes that are skillful and accomplished scorers and three point sharpshooters.  Just a couple of important pieces that are necessary to change our current trajectory imo.

This post was modified 1 year ago 2 times by BAD DAWG
ReplyQuote
Posted : September 25, 2021 3:14 pm