Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Jose Murillo

Page 3 / 3
Madlobofan1961
(@madlobofan1961)
Estimable Member

@dr-m Go Jose Marrillo don t let the haters get you you! Just remember Michael Jordan  got snubbed by his high school basketball  coach.So me as N M .resident  I back up a N.M. kid regardless. Look at the name?? (NEW MEXICO!!!LOBOS)

Posted : March 13, 2022 10:31 am
Doublealum
(@doublealum)
Illustrious Member

@madlobofan1961 I am saying that while I don’t know, this prospect may not be able to accept a preferred walkon offer as even with the expanded lottery scholarship covering tuition, the cost of books, room& board night make the full ride offer at Eastern the better option for him. This is not a uncommon situation for kids of all/any ethnic background. You are the poster referencing his country of origin- sounds like you should look in the mirror for prejudice. As for my prejudices, your comments sound like your affinity for NMSU, is a reflection of a certain intellectual level.

Posted : March 13, 2022 10:34 am
Scott, Scott, Scott and 1 people reacted
Madlobofan1961
(@madlobofan1961)
Estimable Member

@dr-m Who can say that he could surprise everyone  and  receives Freshman of the year. You never know!!!!!!

Posted : March 13, 2022 10:34 am
Madlobofan1961
(@madlobofan1961)
Estimable Member

@doublealum No I m just  a true New Mexican I am native American and am not prejudice. Anyway were does the books comment come in?? Sounds like your saying he can t afford  his educational  needs and you don t even know him !!!!! SOUNDS PRETTY PREJUDICE to me.

Posted : March 13, 2022 10:43 am
JulieG
(@julieg)
Illustrious Member Admin Registered

To Everyone. This thread has said all it has to say unless Jose comes to UNM.

Posted : March 13, 2022 10:47 am
Madlobofan1961
(@madlobofan1961)
Estimable Member

I think you need to be a Texan ,Alabama,or some where down south where they still practice rasism!!!kkk

Posted : March 13, 2022 10:48 am
Madlobofan1961
(@madlobofan1961)
Estimable Member

I ALSO  AM PROUD TO BE A NEW MEXICAN GO LOBOS FIRST ,THEN Go Aggies  second I have been a Lobo fan  since 1961.and my Son and now  my daughter attends NMSU .That's Why I support  both teams as New Mexicans.Is That Wrong????

Anyway at this  time I can only say Go Aggies. Their  still alive as usual!

Posted : March 13, 2022 10:56 am
Madlobofan1961
(@madlobofan1961)
Estimable Member

What's a matter  fancy words? Did the cat cut your Racist tongue??? statement?? You live in N M. Were there is all nationalities  What ethic Brak ground are you from .Sorry  you got brought up making racial assumptions.  

Posted : March 13, 2022 11:03 am
Madlobofan1961
(@madlobofan1961)
Estimable Member

@julieg You are right .Unless He s    Lobo.  You know  in your mind Our Lobos are way to good to have this kid.40 pts and 20 reb. Nice stat,  It s not his fault theres no 7" footers to play against  but man he sure can put up big numbers !!!. Right???

This post was modified 9 months ago 2 times by Madlobofan1961
Posted : March 13, 2022 11:25 am
Doublealum
(@doublealum)
Illustrious Member

@madlobofan1961 to whom are you speaking and calling a racist?

Posted : March 13, 2022 11:29 am
txlobo95
(@txlobo95)
Illustrious Member

This thread has devolved.  Time to shut this down.  Clearly, we know the opinions on each side.  Personally attacking other posters is off limits per the TOS.

Posted : March 13, 2022 12:21 pm
Page 3 / 3